Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 17, 2018 12:26 PM

iPhone 7 Plus AT&T BlackListed

Hello everybody,

I have bought an iPhone 7 Plus From eBay, and the seller told me that the iPhone is locked for AT&T, and the imei/esn is clean and i can use it on AT&T, so i have purchased the iPhone and when i recived it i was not able to unlock the iPhone because it is reported as lost or stolen (BlackListed), so i have checked the imei and it was really BlackListed, when i returned to the seller he does not respond to any of my messages, so any one can help me to unlock it ? 

Thanks for your help 🙂

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

2 years ago

File a complaint with eBay.

The phone will not be unlocked as long as it is blacklisted and will be unusable on any network.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Do you know how can i Clean it ? Or unblacklist it ?

please i need help i have spend 600$ 😞

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

42K Messages

2 years ago

Sorry, there is nothing you can do. Only the person who put it on the blacklist can remove it from the blacklist.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.9K Messages

2 years ago

@Ahmad_SH_7

Please do as @kdfederer recommended.  eBay help has a dispute process that will get your money back.  But you must act before the seller bails on his eBay Account and PayPal 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question