Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
The new iPhone 14
M

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, February 5th, 2020 1:58 AM

Iphone 7 $99 on prepaid plan

Website shows Iphone 7 for $99 but same item in the list of phones is $249.

Anyone know how to get this Iphone? Called Walmart electronics department but none in stock.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

3 years ago

Hello,

It’s not a Walmart offer. You need to order online or visit a local corproate Att store (find closest store on att.com). It is a $249.99 close out pricing no commitment pricing, or with the deal on att.com/prepaid you can get the 16gb iPhone 6s for $99 with the purchase of a new prepaid plan ($45 or higher plus tax and one time $15.00 actives fee). Most stores appear low or out of these, call ahead to check stock. The iPhone is also locked for AT&T network use only.

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

Turns out it is a Walmart only offer. Went to an AT&T store today.....Iphone 7 is $249 as you said.

People have posted pictures on other forums of $99 Iphone offer at yet to be determined Walmart stores. It also shows up online at WM website. Check it out here.... https://www.walmart.com/cp/att-wireless-prepaid/9888697

Hoping someone can point me to a WM location with this deal!

• 

4 Messages

@mobilemax Turns out it is a Walmart only offer. Went to an AT&T store today.....Iphone 7 is $249 as you said.

People have posted pictures on other forums of $99 Iphone offer at yet to be determined Walmart stores. It also shows up online at WM website. Check it out here.... https://www.walmart.com/cp/att-wireless-prepaid/9888697

Hoping someone can point me to a WM location with this deal!

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

3 years ago

The phone will be locked to AT&T prepaid for 6 months with no exceptions.

• 

4 Messages

I understand it will be locked to ATT for 6 months. Anyone know a Walmart that has any knowledge of this deal? 6 stores in Washington State have no idea what I am talking about.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.