Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Feb 5, 2020 1:58 AM

Iphone 7 $99 on prepaid plan

Website shows Iphone 7 for $99 but same item in the list of phones is $249.

Anyone know how to get this Iphone? Called Walmart electronics department but none in stock.

Any help would be appreciated.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

It’s not a Walmart offer. You need to order online or visit a local corproate Att store (find closest store on att.com). It is a $249.99 close out pricing no commitment pricing, or with the deal on att.com/prepaid you can get the 16gb iPhone 6s for $99 with the purchase of a new prepaid plan ($45 or higher plus tax and one time $15.00 actives fee). Most stores appear low or out of these, call ahead to check stock. The iPhone is also locked for AT&T network use only.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

4 Messages

Turns out it is a Walmart only offer. Went to an AT&T store today.....Iphone 7 is $249 as you said.

People have posted pictures on other forums of $99 Iphone offer at yet to be determined Walmart stores. It also shows up online at WM website. Check it out here.... https://www.walmart.com/cp/att-wireless-prepaid/9888697

Hoping someone can point me to a WM location with this deal!

• 

4 Messages

@mobilemax Turns out it is a Walmart only offer. Went to an AT&T store today.....Iphone 7 is $249 as you said.

People have posted pictures on other forums of $99 Iphone offer at yet to be determined Walmart stores. It also shows up online at WM website. Check it out here.... https://www.walmart.com/cp/att-wireless-prepaid/9888697

Hoping someone can point me to a WM location with this deal!

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

2 months ago

The phone will be locked to AT&T prepaid for 6 months with no exceptions.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

I understand it will be locked to ATT for 6 months. Anyone know a Walmart that has any knowledge of this deal? 6 stores in Washington State have no idea what I am talking about.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…