The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

So I ordered the Iphone 6s plus and realized that the phone will ship out in the middle of october and I thought It would ship out ealier than that being that I ordered within 3 mins of the phone launching. Does anyone know if the dates will change or stay the same?

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

premier seems to be down, cant even check current ship times. This will be a HUGE let down by ATT if we get threated like this witht his launch. I wish there was a way to do a normal order via apple.com for us legacy people. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

Wow, I just posted the same question. I ordered my iphone 6s plus at 3:03am Eastern time and the dates says the middle of october. I really hope I get my phone on launch day and I will be upset if I don't being that stayed up to order the phone smh.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

Amen to that!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

Well I`m not sure what to think now, on the 6s page right now it says : "Your item will ship with overnight delivery in the continental US. Expected ship date is: Sep 24†"

while for 6s plus : "Estimated ship date: Oct 16 - Oct 23†" 

I`m really worried here... I do not like this at all... 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

So with att next plan you will be making payments before you get the phone Smiley Mad that's crazy.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same for me as well, got my order thank you at 2:06am CT and my confirmation also says 16-23 Oct...really hoping this is an error.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

Can anyone who did order early confirm how many email confirmation they got ? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm Beyond Mad

ive owned 4-5 iPhones, all ATT all bought at Apple.

this time I NEED. A new phone, read about insurance at ATT vs Apples confusing deal, and wanted to have2 year option.

was waiting at 301, got in at 308, ordered 128 space gray s plus and went back to to bed smiling.

got up and read 2nd order confirmation with OCTOBER 16 to OCTOBER 23 shipping!?!?!?

thats ridiculous.

AT&T, after 15 years of hanging loyal to you through crappy service this could break the camels back.  Please make us all feel better, have your (our) local stores/managers call us and schedule early pickups at stores of our choosing, expedite shipping and don't let people walk in and buy phones either at Apple, ATT, Target, Best Buy etc. before we get ours!

it could help you keep thousands if not tens of thousands of current and future customers!

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

I only got one confrimation email

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.