The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered the 6s Plus ship date in October order went through at 12:05 pst. My card was already charged and I'm sure it's gonna fall off in 3 days as usual.

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

9 years ago

Same here!!!! ATT I thought the purpose for a pre order was to get it first!!!!! I don't know why I do this to myself every year! I was contemplating switching phones until I seen that pretty rose gold and the matching watch! ( I'll be getting the invisible version of the rose gold watch though) lol!

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Did you get a ship date of October 16th 2015- October 23rd 2015?

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, October 16-23 smh! Lol

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

I am talking to a rep right now through Live Chat and he is telling me that the device will start shipping sooner than that we should be getting the device before the 24th of September I am hoping he is right because what is the point of pre-ordering don't you think? Smh

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Exact same here. Email confirmation at 12:11PT.. 64GB 6S Plus Silver.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

kaveria wrote:

Ordered before 12am PST, my confirmation says 11:48pm PST and the estimated ship date was 9/16-9/23 and now its 10/16-10/23!

Thats imposible... I was down here from 2:43am refreshing the page every minute, the att site went back live at 2:59am EST and I placed an order at 3:02am got a confirmation at 3:03am, the confirmation email does not have any dates eather. 

Here is an intresting part, I also ordered a 6s pink for my wife on a diffrent account, and got the 24th date, but I also got charged on my Amex for the full amount, while for the 6s Plus I only got a $1 authorization. 

On Apple.com right now as of 7am EST it still shows delivery date of 9/25. I really really hope I get this phone on time, I have plans for my existing 6 that need to be done way before the estimates dates

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

My order time was 255am est and I have that shipping date as well. Oct 16....... Last year I ordered the 6 at the same time and I was one of those that had to wait 2-3 weeks. I hope it's not the same this time around.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

@bryant22 wrote:
My order time was 255am est and I have that shipping date as well. Oct 16....... Last year I ordered the 6 at the same time and I was one of those that had to wait 2-3 weeks. I hope it's not the same this time around.

1 more observation. The 6s on another account, got 2 emails with Order confirmation, my 6s Plus only had one initial email. I hope this wont be the moving of orders manually again in to the system making them delayed. I was not one of those people, but I did read about it. I hope I`m not that person this time....

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

I have the same concerns as everyone else. I had a 3:01:21 EST order time. Since the preorder was supposed to start at 12:01 PST there is no way I would've expected to not get this on launch day. I did check Sprints site just to compare and their ship dates say up to four weeks for all plus models except the 128 gray and gold which ships in launch day. I hope to hear something soon with an updated ship date.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.