The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

9 years ago

I have an AT&T Business Premier account and at around 3:09AM EST today, September 12, I pre ordered the iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Space Gray. The order went through, and given how early I was I can assume I was in the first shipment. However, the order confirmation I received says my order will ship sometime between 10/16/2015 and 10/23/2015, which I don't understand at all. I went to the Apple Store app, where I am not allowed to purchase iPhones if I want to use my standard upgrades, and even 30 minutes after I had placed my order, they were still selling the exact same model of the phone I had ordered with an expected ship date of 9/24/2015. I'm really hoping this is just a computer error and I won't actually be waiting a month for the phone.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

The same thing is happening to me also is giving me a shipping date between 10/16/2015 and 10/23/2015 but when I go to the Apple website it says 9/25/2015 I am so confused right now we definitely need some clarafication with this.

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

9 years ago

I have shipping dates between 10/16 and 10/23, but I ordered mine at 3:09AM PDT

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Well all I am hoping is that we get the device earlier than that because it makes no sense to me

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered well before 12am, I got my confirmation 11:48pm PDT estimated ship date when I ordered was 9/16-9/23 and now it's 10/16-10/23. It's ridicoulus! I really want to cancel and just order through apple but I don't want to mess up upgrade eligability and all that. AT&T needs to tell us what is going on!

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

9 years ago

Just to be safe, I went to target's website and pre-ordered one. They only require that you purchase a $25 gift card, but they don't necessarily guarantee a launch day iPhone. However, I figure if the shipping dates listed by AT&T are correct, Target will probably be much faster.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Yes it is ridiculous I want to cancel my order and place a new order through the Apple website instead but now since I have an order going here I have to wait until the call center opens at 7:00 AM to speak to a rep to cancel the order what a night I tell you! Smh

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

9 years ago

I wouldn't cancel just yet. I was reading some of the other forums and it says that in the past many people have had ship dates similar to the ones we've seen, but have almost always gotten it on, or occasionally a day or 2 after launch date. One guy even said he got it a day early. Plus I believe apple.com is already somewhere in the mid to late October timeframe for shipments, and those are probably accurate.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

I am talking to a rep right now through live chat and she is telling me the dates of 10/16/2015 and 10/23/2015 is not accurate right now and she recommends not to cancel the order so I am just going to keep my order and hope I get the device earlier I am going to cross my fingers and hope for the best!

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

This is what the rep just told me through live chat:

It is because we have so many people purchasing right now, that the estimated time is that but they should be set to ship on the 25th.

No worries we have 4 million iPhones in-stock, it should be shipping on the 25th, later on today you can look back on your confirmation order and see if that is reflected on your order status.

I hope the rep is right because otherwise I will be highly disappointed!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.