The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Meh, in the end we'll all have the phone. It would just be nice to get it on the actual release date. I once upgraded (to iPhone 5 I believe) and the order status screen didn't update the entire time and I still got the phone on time. I have a feeling the silver 128gb 6s Plus is going to be the popular version though...ah well. We'll see in two weeks.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

My order was placed through at&t website on 12:06 am PST and the shipping date on my order confirmation shows 10/16-10/23. Now i'm worried, i woke up all night to order this so that i'll get it on the launch date. It will be very depressing to receive the phone after a month of launch even after ordering within few minutes of preorder. this is the first time i'm ordering through at&t, in pasts i've always done it through apple and got the phone on the launch day. By the way it is almost an hour the preorder started and apple.com is still showing sep 25 as shipping date on all devices. 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

I'm thinking most girls want that new pink one. as i guy i would only like the white or black

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I was able to upgrade on two of my phones, and I have received the email confirmation of my order, and checked my Visa and it already has the pending charges showing.

I got in about 10 minutes before the hour - everything went right through.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Good thing I got space gray....Smiley Very Happy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@dipeshac wrote:

By the way it is almost an hour the preorder started and apple.com is still showing sep 25 as shipping date on all devices. 

I'm assuming they would have better insight into inventory levels than the providers...I actually can't get into the Apple store right now...

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Try apple store app in ios device.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Seems like people on Reddit were complaining about the same thing. Someone claimed to have gotten through to a rep in the call center:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/3kn3ml/iphone_6s_plus_late_delivery/cuyt5ju

The post:

"Hoping to put a smile on some of your faces -- I talked to an AT&T rep because it seemed odd that only the iPhone 6s Plus was showing a delivery date of Oct 16-23, while the 6s weren't on their site. I went to Apple, Sprint, Verizon to check what their ETAs were, and they all said Sep 25, even now at 3:37 ET, it seems Apple hasn't run out of stock for a Sep 25th delivery. So, the rep told me is like a system glitch, in a way, but that I should be receiving the phone between Sep 25-28. Of course this would have been a whole lot easier if AT&T would let their customers upgrade through the Apple Store, but there's nothing to do."

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered before 12am PST, my confirmation says 11:48pm PST and the estimated ship date was 9/16-9/23 and now its 10/16-10/23!

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

At 3:01 AM I was running into problems with the AT&T website because there were server errors due to heavy traffic finally an hour later (4:00 AM) I was able to put my order. During checkout my order is saying that the device is not shipping until mid October (between 10/16/2015 and 10/23/2015) please tell me this is an error because I am not willing to wait that long has anybody got the same shipping date? Thanks

Update : So after talking to different agents through Live Chats they have informed me that my device will be shipped by September 25th which is a relief for me let's hope this is true I am crossing my fingers until further notice!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.