Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
stevensh1's profile
stevensh1
100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@Dubbunny wrote:
So I've been following this thread since it started and I have to say, jjallison1, I cannot believe anything you have said in your posts. You have had no proof what so ever to back anything you have said and you have gone in here to have everyone believe the phones won't ship early at all and you once again have no proof for that either. If your going to join a thread and post things that you consider "facts" then have the proof to show it, not just what your wife has said. For the many people that have joined and said this happened last year to them, I have to go and believe them over your "facts". So all I'm saying is, if your going to sit here and tell everyone there's no hope and phones won't ship early at all because of what your wife has said, then provide the proof. I think now that your posting in this thread, I'll stop following it because you have pretty much destroyed reading anything people say because you come back and dis them and say they are wrong. Provide real proof, not at&t's auto ship dates then you'll be 

Bunny, I'm not here to prove anything.  A couple posts back I spelled out how you can be sure that what I'm saying is accurate.  Either believe it or don't.... Either way, if you ordered a plus from ATT, you won't see it until mid to late October.

jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@mallory623 wrote:

I have the same problem....got my 6s Plus Gold 64gb placed at 11 minutes after midnight but it showed a ship date of Oct 16-23rd..   😕

Darn, here it is almost a week before it officially launches and it hasn't changed.  Not only that but the taxes & fees of $74 was wiped off my account yesterday.  Hmmm, that's not good.  Last year when I ordered via AT&T for my current iPhone 6 Gold 64gb the same thing kinda happened. Ship date was almost a month and a half out. Wow!  But then a week before launch date, the shipping date changed to a few days before launch day!!! I was so happy!  I thought maybe it would be the same this time around but it's not looking good now.  Looks like I WILL have to wait until late next month before I'll get my hands on my new 6s Gold Plus.  Although this time around I'm not that anxious & desperate as last year.  I still had my iPhone 5 but was sooo happy Apple finally introduced bigger phones.  I wanted that nice big 6 plus now!  :]

But this year?  Meh.  I already have a nice big Apple iphone, nice gold color, just updated to iOS9 and it runs great. I can wait another month to get my hands on my new 6s Plus....   

That's the spirit Mallory.

Dubbunny

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7年前

If your correct, congrats, and if not, maybe next time don't go around telling everywhere they are wrong based off information you have heard around the bush.
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

7年前

Shipping dates are an estimate. During last year's pre-order, due to the shear numbers of phone's purchased, it was impossible to ship that many phones that quickly. They give a a date a few weeks later so that on release date you aren't expecting your phone. So many people complained last year because the missed the shipping dates due to some manufacturing problems. If they give you a date 2 or 3 weeks away from release date, you won't be complaining about that your phone hasn't shipped yet and why not.

If you  get it a few days after release date, you will be ecstatic that you got it.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

7年前

He may be partially correct (it is a safe bet), but he won't be fully correct. Some of us who got our order in will be getting them within a day or two of launch. My status went from "In Progress" to "Preparing to Ship" today and the same day my credit card was charged.  The estimated shipping date(s) hasn't changed on my order, but I feel like the status change today along with the credit-card charge today is a good sign. I got my order in about 7 minutes early (2:53:29 AM EDT).  My old boss works for ATT and he has assured me that they do have stock and it will ship on the 24th. Their stock is limited however (as is the case with all carriers for the 6s+), but they will fulfill orders on a first-come basis... so if you got your order in early, I would say there is a good chance you will see your phone within a few days of launch. How early (how quickly did they deplete their stock) is the big question.

Dubbunny

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7年前

I'm trying to stay hopeful but I won't be disappoinoted if it comes in october. My order finished at 12:02:38 pst. I understand the back light module causing late shipments and att not having full stock for all orders. What I don't understand is why everyone who ordered even before 12 am pst all got mid October shipping dates. That's hard to believe that's why I'm trying to stay hopeful until some say stuff....
jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@Dubbunny wrote:
If your correct, congrats, and if not, maybe next time don't go around telling everywhere they are wrong based off information you have heard around the bush.

I thought you were leaving....  Anyway, I have substantiated my claim.  It's just that you don't want to believe it, which is fine.  But like I said, the only people who ordered from ATT directly who are going to get phones on 9/25 are the 6s people.  The pluses are gonna have to wait.

jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@idobleedblue wrote:

He may be partially correct (it is a safe bet), but he won't be fully correct. Some of us who got our order in will be getting them within a day or two of launch. My status went from "In Progress" to "Preparing to Ship" today and the same day my credit card was charged.  The estimated shipping date(s) hasn't changed on my order, but I feel like the status change today along with the credit-card charge today is a good sign. I got my order in about 7 minutes early (2:53:29 AM EDT).  My old boss works for ATT and he has assured me that they do have stock and it will ship on the 24th. Their stock is limited however (as is the case with all carriers for the 6s+), but they will fulfill orders on a first-come basis... so if you got your order in early, I would say there is a good chance you will see your phone within a few days of launch. How early (how quickly did they deplete their stock) is the big question.

The only people getting phones on 9/25 are the 6s people.  The 6s plus people are out until October.

jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

I'd also like to point out that the 6s people have ship dates of 9/25, while the plus people are oct 16-23... Not sure how much proof you all need.

Dubbunny

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7年前

Awesome proof to show jjallison1. Way to show the facts since you know everything. I'll believe you when you give proof to your claims and not what was generated to every single person who preorder the 6s plus regardless of the time the ordered. Cause that's what your basing your claim of having to wait on. Also, I like to see how you repeat yourself without evidence so I think I'll stick around and see how many more times you can repeat yourself in the next week.
jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@Dubbunny wrote:
Awesome proof to show jjallison1. Way to show the facts since you know everything.

Look bunny, I know you are jonesing for your phone... But you don't need to get all uppity.  It's no big deal man, just chill till October.

Dubbunny

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7年前

I can chill til october. My note 4 is working great. But it's really annoying to see know-it-all people stating everything they "know" without proof besides a computer generated ship date. Your telling everyone it won't come til October with no proof besides what we all have seen since September 12th.
jjallison1

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

7年前

@Dubbunny wrote:
I can chill til october. My note 4 is working great. But it's really annoying to see know-it-all people stating everything they "know" without proof besides a computer generated ship date. Your telling everyone it won't come til October with no proof besides what we all have seen since September 12th.

Sounds good bunny.

benjitek

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

7年前

@danilko1 wrote:

I am under the impression that AT&T will sell the phones in the markets that will get band 30 in the next one to two years. If your market is not getting band 30, then you will get the A1688. These are the AT&T customers who get their 6s Plus on Sept 25 - 27...

"...under the impression..."?  That's rather vague.  How'd you come up with that?  What if someone buys a phone in a market without moves a month later to a market that has it?  Would be a tech support nightmare for Apple to have a whole other set of AT&T models to deal with -- longer waits at the Genius Bar, lot's of customers complaining their refurb doesn't have band 30 when the one they brought in did.

Has a carrier ever done anything even remotely similar?  I don't seem to recall any carriers selling non-LTE versions of LTE devices when that technology was being rolled out...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I preordered my 6s plus on 9/12 at 1 am pst and it hasn't been cancelled. But the taxes payed for the phone was returned to my bank account, also the ship date changed from September 16th-19th to October 16-23(I think 23 if not 20)?!? This is so silly lol
Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.