Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
stevensh1's profile
stevensh1
100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I ordered on the 6th of Oct I'm still getting shipping date of nov 3 til nov 10th this is crazy but every other phone company has the phones available omg I hate att

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

ordered 10/14/15, 6sPlus, rosegold, estimated shipping date :Dec. 2nd????????

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

The 2nd of what? January?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered my 6s Plus 64GB Gold on the 10th and my delivery date is November 6th - 13th but i realllllly hope it ships out sooner. All the local stores aka Apple and Best Buy have them in stock but of course ATT doesnt -_-

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

Looks like December

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered my 128gb 6s Plus Silver on 10/14 and got my shipping notification today. Have hope guys! They're coming!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

Ahh seriously!? I cant wait much longer! lol

Madzienka

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered 2x 64g rose gold on the 25th of September, my estimated shipping was oct 23-30.

They were shipped on the 14th and arriving Monday from TX. But the order status was never updated. I called att and they told me it was shipped and provided me with tracking #. Still didn't get any notification so maybe it's worth a try to call them and just see if they have any updates.
weruto112

Explorer

• 

33 Messages

6 y ago

Just so everyone after October knows I have spoken with many att stores in my area about 3 and they say the next big shipment for them is in nov 1-15 in in VA.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

Ive seen multiple people who have gotten theres shipped this week whos order said november, so they probably are just telling you a broad time so you wont expect it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I'm so upset, I ordered a 6s plus 64 in silver, and the guy on the phone said it would be about 20 days - then I get the confirmation and it's  November 12, 2015 - November 19, 2015. I'm so upset, I'm going on vacation then and wanted the better camera, but more importantly I don't want it left at my house and stolen.

I'm on hold with them now but if I ordered it yesterday (October 15) do you think there's a chance I could end up getting it before Nov. 12?

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

They have been shipping them early. However the 6S Plus is the most backordered. The complaint is that AT&T has been extra conservative on their shipping estimates, and that makes it difficult to plan around.

You can sign up with both UPS and FedEx, to have notification anytime a package is shipped to your address. Then you can place the package on hold, if it happens to ship at the time of your vacation. That type of account is free. If you pay for UPS Quantum View, I think, and the FedEx account, you can rout packages to another address.

If you do nothing, UPS and FedEx will drop the package at your front door.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 y ago

I just received , my iphone 6S+ yesterday, and Fed Ex delivered it.  Luckily I was home, as I had to sign for it.  

They tried to deliver it 2 days earlier, but I was not home and they did not leave the phone, just hung a notice on my front door that they'd be back Friday to try to deliver.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I ordered a iphone 6s plus 16gb silver on friday Oct 16 and in store I was told it would take a week to get but when I check online it says it won't be shipping till the end of November??? Will it really take that long
cousintim

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

6 y ago

It could take that long but history suggests that you'll get it sooner.  My uneducated guess is by early November.

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.