Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
stevensh1's profile
stevensh1
100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered my iPhone 6s plus rose gold 64gb on 9/29... it still says my order is "in progress" haven't gotten any sort of answers from att, and my estimated ship date is November 17-24!!! I'm having a nervous breakdown and annoying EVERYONE! My current phone (galaxy s4 active) is fixing to go completely put and I doubt my phone will last that long. Does ANYONE know how long it will really take?
Madzienka

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered 6s rose gold 64gb on 25th and my shipping date still says oct 23-30...

ATT customer service is the worst in the world! They are rude, lying and unhelpful.

When I originally ordered the phone the lady told me they are available to ship right away. That's the only reason I ordered it. Soon it turned out she lied and they are not available.

I tired cancelling the order and upgrading it at Apple Store but they say it's already in process and they can't cancel it. Are you serious? Order will not ship for next 3 weeks and I'm not able to cancel it?

I'm a long term customer, pay hundreds of dollars every month and this is how I get treated.

So disappointed...

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I went to the store on 10/1 to get 3 phones:

My daughter: 6s RG 64gb - available at the store.

Husband: 6s+ GD 64gb - not available/had to order. Shipped with tracking number on 10/2, delivery by end of day 10/7 UPS.

Me: 6s+ RG 128gb - not available/had to order. Order status: preparing to ship, estimated ship date: November 19, 2015 - November 27, 2015.

UGHHHH!!! The suspense is killing me!!!!
Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

6 y ago

Well, if you already have a 6 plus....your'e not missing too much! its a great phone, but, nothign like going from the 5S to the 6 plus!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered a 6s+ 128gb in space gray on the 26th which has not shipped yet. It seems like the 64gb model is shipping quicker.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I'm going from the 5s to the 6s+.
Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

6 y ago

Ah coming from a 5S...well good news is..you have a LOT of good things to look forward to!!

Bad news is...the wait!..  Whats to say?  Hang in there it will come..you will be happy.

Going to the much bigger 6 Plus (or 6S plus), I found this REAL handy

{commercial link removed}

In fact I can't live without it.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

6 y ago

I'm going from a 16G 5c to a 64G 6s+ and I swear, as soon as I ordered the 6s+, my 5c started acting up. Maybe it thinks I don't love it anymore XD. Hope it holds out. My shipping dates are 10/28-11/4, ordered 9/30.
I think I broke the "check order status" button. Gives me an error code when I try.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

@Janning thanks! I'm hoping it comes sooner than later. I don't think I can make it to mid-end of November... Especially when my husband and daughter have theirs way before me. 😩
stevensh1

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

6 y ago

@Janning wrote:

Well, if you already have a 6 plus....your'e not missing too much! its a great phone, but, nothign like going from the 5S to the 6 plus!

Went from 6 to 6S+ amazing ! A little heavy but very nice !

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

Any rose gold shipping updates from anyone?  I'm still waiting on my 9/15 business premier order for a 6s+ 128 gb RGD.  For some reason I had an est ship date way out there at 11/9-11/16 when folks order after me had earlier dates.  AT&T CSR chats online have been useless to explain.  

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi @ecampbell!

The estimated ship date you are seeing is correct. The 64GB 6S+ Rose Gold is one of the most sought after devices on this launch, and is currently at a 35-40 business day shipping commitment. iPhone pre-orders began two weeks before the 9/25 launch date, and Rose Gold is a brand new color this year. Due to this high demand, it has caused a nationwide backorder. Carriers are dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory availability.

I apologize for the frustrations, but since the pre-order period and initial launch date has passed, any of the Rose Gold iPhones will have long wait times. I understand how important it is to have a working phone, so if you are willing/able to edit your order, there are a few other iPhones with shorter shipping time frames that I can recommend:

iPhone 6S (not Plus) 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB in Space Gray, Silver, or Gold: 3-5 business days

Hope this helps!

Charise

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 y ago

6842A PHO APL IPHONE6SP 128GB RGD ordered from Kapolei's AT&T Corporate store here in Honolulu, estimate shipping date 11/06 - 11/13, 2015. Got shipped from Forth Worth on 30 Sept and ship to store, I picked it up on 02 Oct. Paid in full

Voyager

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

On Octobert 9th and 10th aren't more countries going to be getting the 6s and 6s plus?  How is that possible when many of us that ordered day of launch or day after have to wait on ours to ship until mid to late November?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

Are there iphone 6s plus with a quicker ahip date?

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.