100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Responses

Explorer

• 

6 Messages

6 y ago

Wait, what is the defect? I haven't heard about that?

stevensh1

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

6 y ago

Yeah what screen defect ? Is it not on Space Grey ?

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@cshamber wrote:

yeah, it's been noted on MacRumors forums. iPhone 6S Plus Rose Gold (what I have)

On the lower left, edge of the screen, there's a dim spot, about the size of sesame seed. It's most noticable on a white screen, but it can be seen on varying grey as well. Not sure about color. I will have to do a screen test. It changes, based on view angle. So this might be a polarized film defect, not sure. Anyway, I heard about it on the forum, and thought they were just looking for something and saw a "face in burned toast." But it's real, I didn't have to look for it, it wasn't even subliminal. On every phone which it has been reported, it is "EXACTLY" in the same spot, down to the size of the spot and it's location.

I am not sure if it's perminant, or if it will go away. Sometimes, depending on the age of the phone, you will see manufacturing effects, which are supposed to go away within days or weeks, and you won't ever know about them, but if the package is "fresh" enough you see the curing process. It's like maybe the phone isn't ripe enough. Just a guess. I will give it some time, and see what happens. I might buy AppleCare+ and then deal with it later.

Hiya1234

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 y ago

Any new updates from anyone??

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

Mine is now showing USPS Priority 2 day with an expected delivery date of Friday 10/2/15! 

Ceelo07

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

6 y ago

Model: Iphone 6S Plus 64GB (Gold)

Ordered: 9/24/2015

Shipping Dates: 10/22-10/29. 

UPS Shipped on 9/30. Delivery is scheduled for Friday 10/2!

sdlemire

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

6 y ago

@danilko1 wrote:

@cshamber wrote:

yeah, it's been noted on MacRumors forums. iPhone 6S Plus Rose Gold (what I have)

On the lower left, edge of the screen, there's a dim spot, about the size of sesame seed. It's most noticable on a white screen, but it can be seen on varying grey as well. Not sure about color. I will have to do a screen test. It changes, based on view angle. So this might be a polarized film defect, not sure. Anyway, I heard about it on the forum, and thought they were just looking for something and saw a "face in burned toast." But it's real, I didn't have to look for it, it wasn't even subliminal. On every phone which it has been reported, it is "EXACTLY" in the same spot, down to the size of the spot and it's location.

I am not sure if it's perminant, or if it will go away. Sometimes, depending on the age of the phone, you will see manufacturing effects, which are supposed to go away within days or weeks, and you won't ever know about them, but if the package is "fresh" enough you see the curing process. It's like maybe the phone isn't ripe enough. Just a guess. I will give it some time, and see what happens. I might buy AppleCare+ and then deal with it later.

I haven't been able to spot it on my RG iPhone 6s+, even on a white background.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered a iphone 6s plus 16 gb space grey on the 25th around noon est. Says shipdate is october 30th - nov 6th. Lets hope it shows up before that. I swear i keep checking on it 3 to 5 times a day.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

@KH6CY_0 wrote:

6842A PHO APL IPHONE6SP RGD 128GB ordered at a Corporate AT&T store on 09/19/2015. Estimated ship date 11/6 - 11/13. Now tracking via FEDEX to be delivered at the store by 8:30PM 10/02/2015.

What the ....?!!!  I ordered the same phone 9/15 and have a 11/9-11/16 est delivery date with no change to the "In Progress - Preparing to ship" message.  That is just so wrong, AT&T!!!  It kills me that it seems there is no rhyme or reason to order processing.  I swear some stoner is in the warehouse processing fulfillments randomly!!

Good for you, though - congrats.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@sdlemire wrote:

@danilko1 wrote:

@cshamber wrote:

I haven't been able to spot it on my RG iPhone 6s+, even on a white background.

I suspect it's not every phone.

I wasn't expexting it at all.

I don't notice it on everyday use, becuase I have dark wallpaper.

Hiya1234

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 y ago

Has the only early shipments only been for 6s+.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@Hiya1234 wrote:
Has the only early shipments only been for 6s+.

This thread is for the 6S Plus.

The 6S shipped with ample supply. So we didn't bother with a thread.

Hiya1234

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 y ago

Thanks. I guess I'll have to just wait the 2-3 weeks.
maxszx

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered a iPhone 6s plus space grey 64g on 09/30 and it was shipped on 10/01 via UPS. Not much information so far. But this is pretty awesome. Just returned my unopened unlocked 6s plus 64g to apple store since I decided to get it through AT&T for the reimbursement from my company. I have to say the apple stores here in NYC have ample stock. You even could just walk in and buy one without much trouble. Better make reservation online though.  

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

You and me both. Mine still says "Preparing to ship"

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.