100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I have been following this forum since day 001.
Pre orderd 6SP 64GB RG on 9/18/15 at 4:35am with expected delivery dates of nov 6- nov 13
I have been checking my order status religiously and have been driving my entire staff and family crazy and since I knew I'd be at work I am having it delivered there so I've been driving our fed ex and ups man crazy as well! I knew I couldn't be to upset since I ordered 6 days late! This morning I checked and it says it shipped!!! Fed ex tracking says it's already in transit!

Funny thing is I did not receive and email saying it shipped or a text not even a activation email days prior.

Good lucky to everyone who's still waiting! I am sure my staff will be happy I'll finally shut up but not till tomorrow!

***forgot to add I ordered thought premier on the next 24 program***

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Hello Everyone!!

After reading these posts since the beginning and being frustrated I am happy to announce that it FINALLY happened!!! I got the elusive shipping email just now. My iphone 6s+ 64gb RG ordered 9/18 at 435pm via premier and next 18mo plan is on its way! It apparently will be delivered via Fedex tom by 8pm. Luckily my fedex guy usually comes about 11am. I may have to hold off on my gym time or go at like 5 am so that I dont miss him LOL. Dreams do come true everyone. I was seriously gonna switch to verizon on friday so luckily for AT&T and me I guess (legacy Data) i am still here. Whew. Hold out hope it is coming!!! Good luck to the rest of you. I'll still keep reading these post as they come in hoping they are all shipping notices.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

I just received an email that my phone is on it's way! It says it was sent via USPS (it was ordered 9/25/15 at 8:56pm EDT). I am not hoping for any quick-delivery miracles with the carrier being USPS; I have seen orders shipped that way sometimes taking a week to arrive. But in any case, good news for those of us with a 10/22-10/29 original estimated ship date. . . ! (Mine is a 128G 6s Plus in Gold). 

Ceelo07

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

6 y ago

@ltdsm2

Good luck rubbing off!!I just checked my order status and shows "Shipped"

Ordered 9/24 1124am EST. Shipping dates 10/22-10/29

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Gold

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@hayley390 wrote:

The UPS website says it is supposed to deliver by the end of the day today, but the tracking info says it has only had a label created.  Anyone else had trouble tracking their package and still received the day they said it was coming?

If you have an ETA, but no label and no movement. 

Label trumps ETA. lol..

I was supposed to get my phone yesterday, according to the tracking. But it updated mid day yesterday and it's coming by end of day, today. It's out for delivery.

That's the key... Is it out for delivery?

hayley390

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 y ago

It updated. Will be delivered tomorrow!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 y ago

You guys will love it! the 3d touch is really cool.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Mine is still preparing for shipping 😞

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

image.jpeg

Carmaster

Mentor

• 

89 Messages

6 y ago

My "unicorn" was just delivered today! I've been following this thread but never posted. Preordered a rose gold 64GB plus on 9/12 at 11:21 am EST. It showed "preparing to ship" since the 12th, then on the 29th around 10 am it changed to shipped and included a tracking number. Looks like they're overnighting phones becuase I got it this afternoon. I'm in the middle of nowhere in Statesboro, GA too. Hang in there guys!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

Awesome! Does it say what carrier? The USPS website is still showing no information for the tracking number. I am sure it just has not been scanned yet. The last AT&T order I had was from Fort Worth, Texas, do you know if they all come from there? 

What was your carrier listed as? 

Ceelo07

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

6 y ago

@ltdsm2

UPS is shipping the phone. Shows in Forth Worth TX 2 day Air service but that's it

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 y ago

6842A PHO APL IPHONE6SP RGD 128GB ordered at a Corporate AT&T store on 09/19/2015. Estimated ship date 11/6 - 11/13. Now tracking via FEDEX to be delivered at the store by 8:30PM 10/02/2015.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I've been follow this thread for a long time since I first order my iPhone 6s+ Gold on 9/26.  I was worry on how long it may take.  I chose Gold because my old iPhone 5s was white and I'm a guy so I can't use pink and I dislike grey.   So long story short:

9/26.  4:50 pm:   Order Online

9/26.  4:55 pm:  Got an email confirmation

9/27.  8:32 pm: Got a "We've received your order" email from at&t

-Start panic because of delivery date.  Check forum and even come to at&t ask about the date.  Got 1 guy say 4-5 weeks at the store, and they were beating around the bushes when I ask in chat-

9/30  2:56 pm: Got an "Your Item is on the way" email from at&t with tracking number.  Expected delivery is 10/1 (the next day) by Fedex.  Now I don't know if it is because I chosed express shipping or not ?  But I do know that they will do economy shipping if you order in store.

It come way sooner than I thought. It really Untitled.jpghas something to do with the color.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

My phone arived sometime around 5PM.

I am running updates and restoring.

There is a screen defect, that others have commented on. It's a bit holographic in nature and is more prevelent on a white screen.

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.