Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
stevensh1's profile
stevensh1
100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 7:29 AM

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Ceelo07

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

6 y ago

@bck2013

Ordered on 9/17 6S Plus Space Gray 128GB.

Orginal ship dates 10/22-10/29.

Received shipment notification this morning 9/29.

FedEx delivery 9/30.

Theres hope. Keep refreshing that order status page. You could be next!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 y ago

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

My unicorn is lost. (RG 64gb plus) recieved my shipping info & tracking number on saturday afternoon. It still has not left the warehouse! Anyone else??

I got the email yesterday, but seemingly the same. I mean you would think that if they got the shipping done, it would have left on a truck. But UPS said it hasn't been picked up.

Call 611 and have them check on it.

They were usless, as was ups.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

6 y ago

@luiss111 wrote:

See, don't loose hope.  I really do not know how AT&T handles these things.  What I have seen on the posts has been people who orders (somehow) before 12:00am pst.  Those are the people who have been getting the devices earlier.  I am more than sure that people that ordered after the pre order date ( especially the RG ) are going to have wait much more.  

It will get to you, you'll see.  It's just that AT&T gets so "fuzzy" this time a-year. 

I ordered one minute before the pre-ordering went live and I still didn't get the phone on launch day. It's on it's way today, though!

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

6 y ago

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

My unicorn is lost. (RG 64gb plus) recieved my shipping info & tracking number on saturday afternoon. It still has not left the warehouse! Anyone else??

I got the email yesterday, but seemingly the same. I mean you would think that if they got the shipping done, it would have left on a truck. But UPS said it hasn't been picked up.

Mine's on a FedEx truck right now, super close to where I live. I'm supposedly going to get it by 8 pm.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

6 y ago

So much for getting my phone today....Fed Ex just closed my delivery because I wasn't at home to sign for it. OF COURSE I'M NOT THERE I AM AT WORK!!

If I would have gotten my phone on Launch Day, or the Monday after it would have been fine because I was at home. But eventually I have to go back to work to pay for these things, I can't sit around at home all day and wait for Fed Ex deliveries. *sigh*

The delivery notice didn't say anything about it having to be signed for, so I though I was in the clear but I guess not. And it didn't say they'd try to re-deliver, which is also stupid.

I guess the one good thing is since it's drizzling, I don't have to worry about my phone sitting out in the rain.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

@Anonymous-I'd be interested in knowing if they ever corrected your duplicate order status on your account and whether they are showing they are delivering 1 or 2 phones to you today. My order status on AT&T still shows I have 2 RG 64GB iPhone 6s +'s "Preparing to Ship".
Ordered 4 iPhones total, already rcvd 3 of them on 9/25/15.
Pre Ordered 9/12/15 at local AT&T store, 05:58pm CST.

Explorer

• 

7 Messages

6 y ago

Anyone know anything about the shipping? Got a shipping conf yesterday at 2:36PDT for the RG 6S+ 64GB and it has yet to move only label created but I have an estimated delivery date of toat by end of day doesnt seem as if I'll get it smh 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

I'm in the exact same boat.

@NurseDawni wrote:

Anyone know anything about the shipping? Got a shipping conf yesterday at 2:36PDT for the RG 6S+ 64GB and it has yet to move only label created but I have an estimated delivery date of toat by end of day doesnt seem as if I'll get it smh 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

Sorry danilko1, I thought I saw you were receiving your order today...my bad:) Wanted to know if that duplicated order was holding up your order getting processed timely. My estimated ship date is 10/23-10/30. No change since order was placed 9/12/15 05:58pm CST. IPhone 6s 64gb RG. Next plan x 24.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I preordered mine on Sept 13th at 10pm... 124 GB Grey --- and I just received mine today

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@Dandb01 wrote:
@Anonymous-I'd be interested in knowing if they ever corrected your duplicate order status on your account and whether they are showing they are delivering 1 or 2 phones to you today. My order status on AT&T still shows I have 2 RG 64GB iPhone 6s +'s "Preparing to Ship".
Ordered 4 iPhones total, already rcvd 3 of them on 9/25/15.
Pre Ordered 9/12/15 at local AT&T store, 05:58pm CST.

LOL, I now have three entries, all duplicate information. It must be a bug. Same item, same quantity, same tracking number.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@Dandb01 wrote:

Sorry danilko1, I thought I saw you were receiving your order today...my bad:) Wanted to know if that duplicated order was holding up your order getting processed timely. My estimated ship date is 10/23-10/30. No change since order was placed 9/12/15 05:58pm CST. IPhone 6s 64gb RG. Next plan x 24.

UPS said it will arrive today at 3:00PM. Currently it is showing at AT&T's Distribution Center in Memphis. I wonder what kind of tech they have, to move from Memphis to Cali, in the next 4 hours?

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

@lala777 wrote:

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

I was thinking you could call their warehouse, directly, but I can't find a number. Maybe that's what it would take. Pretend you are a CR and checking on the package. Smiley Very Happy

stevensh1

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

6 y ago

Love it... Social Engineering 🙂

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 y ago

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

I was thinking you could call their warehouse, directly, but I can't find a number. Maybe that's what it would take. Pretend you are a CR and checking on the package. Smiley Very Happy

I was thinking of going into my AT&T store after work & see if maybe they can find the location of it.  Even if they can't find it maybe I can get the ugrade fee taken off my bill. 😉 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.