The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

@ERM427 wrote:
Has anyone who pre-ordered a silver 6s+ 16 GB actually received it? It seems like only the RG and SG buyers are receiving phones.

My order was placed at 3:08 am on the 12th, but my order still says "preparing to ship." AT&T is unable to offer any explanation...

I JUST received an email that my device shipped. My order time was exactly the same as your's...to the minute 3:08am (CST) on the 12th. It SHOULD be here tomorrow, but we'll see. I'm in WI.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Ha! I just received my shipping email--ironically minutes after my last post. Apparently, they are currently processing the orders placed at 3:08 am on the 12th.

Mine is coming via US postal?!? The other two we received were shipped FedEx.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

mine got shipped today.. not sure when i'll get it.. tracking is not updated with UPS yet 😞

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

My "unicorn" finally shipped!! Hubby just got the text at 10:43pm CST. No emails as of yet. Checked the AT&T app under my order status, and it also confirmed shipped, UPS, gave tracking number, but UPS does not have any info on it yet. So not sure when it will be delivered, but it's something!!

My stats:

Pre ordered iPhone 6s Plus- RG 64gb, 9/12/15, at local AT&T store 5:58pm CST, estimated ship date given was 10/23 - 10/30. Austin, TX area.

Good luck to all of you still waiting for that elusive shipping confirmation!! 🙂

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

My iPhone is in Louisville...

Took a whole 10 hours from Memphis.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

Yay! My 128 plus RG shipped!!! Got the email at 1am cst. It's coming via UPS.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

it got shipped yesterday recieving it today sometime 511964852716 Fedex

recieved tracking info tthis morning 9/30/15

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

9 years ago

Speaking of unicorns...

@Dandb01 wrote:

My "unicorn" finally shipped!! Hubby just got the text at 10:43pm CST. No emails as of yet. Checked the AT&T app under my order status, and it also confirmed shipped, UPS, gave tracking number, but UPS does not have any info on it yet. So not sure when it will be delivered, but it's something!!

My stats:

Pre ordered iPhone 6s Plus- RG 64gb, 9/12/15, at local AT&T store 5:58pm CST, estimated ship date given was 10/23 - 10/30. Austin, TX area.

Good luck to all of you still waiting for that elusive shipping confirmation!! 🙂

To follow up, my 6s+ RG 64GB was received Monday.  I love it!  I ordered 9/12 at 2:14AM CDT and got the Oct 16-23 dates until last Saturday when I got the shipping notification of a Monday delivery by FedEx shipping out of Fort Worth, TX.

Meanwhile, the Best Buy order is still waiting.  I gotta get around to cancelling it.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Awesome - I think you are the first one I've seen from 9/14 pre-orders, correct?  I ordered the same phone on 9/15 at 10:57am PST, so getting warmer! 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

I think you're talking to me- if so- yes I pre ordered 9/14 @ about noon.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.