The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Items just shipped

Order date 12:20am EST Sept. 13

128 SG plus

Looks like they are moving into the next day lol

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@lala777 wrote:

It's moving!!!!! Comming out of TN!!

Motion detected - BEEEP

Me too. I got an email from UPS.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Good - looks like they are getting to Sept 13 pre-orders. Data interpolation suggests another 13 days (an eternity) for them to get to my 10am 9/15 128GB RG order. I'm thinking it will be end of October before I ever lay my hands on it. The business premier site is showing a Nov 17-24 date if ordered today, and mine was pushed back to 11/9-11/15 from end of Oct delivery, so not much difference given the 2 week head start. Hopefully they are still sandbagging the dates.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Dave

Thanks for the information, but i think eveyone here has that information already. It just seems like there is a pattern of when it is sent. So people who share their shipping info give other people who are waiting a good prediction of when thier phone is being shipped.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

For people who got their phones--did Fed Ex require a signature? Because they cancelled my delivery today because I wasn't home, and said they would leave a door hanger letting me know where I could pick my package up....which they did not leave any info on my door.

They have it re scheduled for tomorrow , but again...I'm not going to be here. So I'm trying to decide if I should leave a note telling them to leave it, or just accept that my phone is gonna sit at Fed Ex for a couple weeks until I have time to pick it up.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

I left a presign form and they left it. But with fedex/ups is always up to
the driver. Very strange that they didnt leave a door tag. Call fedex and
ask.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

The thing that's extra dumb is we have a rental office who can sign for packages for the tenants, so I don't know why he didn't just deliver it there.

im hoping he just didn't leave it because the weather was bad but if he thinks people are gonna be home at 10 am on a weekday, guess again.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Has anyone who pre-ordered a silver 6s+ 16 GB actually received it? It seems like only the RG and SG buyers are receiving phones.

My order was placed at 3:08 am on the 12th, but my order still says "preparing to ship." AT&T is unable to offer any explanation...

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

@ShannenB12345 wrote:

The thing that's extra dumb is we have a rental office who can sign for packages for the tenants, so I don't know why he didn't just deliver it there.

im hoping he just didn't leave it because the weather was bad but if he thinks people are gonna be home at 10 am on a weekday, guess again.

I posted this previously but my package was left at my door without the need for a signature by FedEx.  The guy didn't even knock or ring the doorbell.  I just happened to hear what sounded like the FedEx truck pull up and the sliding door opening and closing so I went to look out my front door and saw him place it on the ground.  I had signed up for FedEx notifications just in case and I checked afterwards and the notification said "Left at Front Door, No Signature Required" which made me think that AT&T didn't pay extra for the signature since that's usually an extra cost.  But it sounds like other people haven't had the luck of their FedEx delivery person leaving it for them.  But usually if there is no one home, FedEx should leave a tag and say to come to the local facility to pick it up after 6 PM.  If you don't pick it up, they will attempt delivery a second time.  Hope this helps.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@ERM427 wrote:
Has anyone who pre-ordered a silver 6s+ 16 GB actually received it? It seems like only the RG and SG buyers are receiving phones.

My order was placed at 3:08 am on the 12th, but my order still says "preparing to ship." AT&T is unable to offer any explanation...

I believe so. There maybe a few in this thread. Lot's of 128GB at first, now almost all the rest are 64GB. You will have to search the thread.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.