Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
bhastings's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 7:40 PM

iPhone 6 visual voice mail is MIA

I just upgraded from the iPhone 6 16gb to the 64gb and transfered by SIM card.  My voicemail didn't work for 3-4 days (recording said it was full) and then it started working in the "old fashioned" non-visual mode.  I have tried resetting the network settings and changing the VM password all to no avail.  Ideas?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.4K Messages

6 y ago

Have you called tech support?

(Does iphone require an app for visual voicemail like Android phones?)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

Call AT&T for help with this issue...

For help, call 800.331.0500 (GoPhone customers call 800.901.9878) or 611 from your AT&T wireless phone.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52656

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I have the same problem. I've talked to tech support at AT&T three times with no success. They even transferred me to IT...still no visual voicemail. 😞

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Here is the deal. There are two options when your account is setup.
1) LTE
2) LTE VVM

You need to have the accounts setup to run LTE VVM. (Visual VoiceMail) call customer service.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I have been on the phone with them 3 times - even talked with IT. I am going to try again. I haven’t had visual voicemail in about 4 months, with the exception of ONE time when I was on the phone with IT. I will definitely call them again!
Thanks,
Ann

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

I went into an AT&T store and they fixed it in about 10 seconds.  They account default is not visual voicemail and they just needed to toggle it to "on" on thier end. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I’ll try that! Thanks.

Get started...

Ask a new question