Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
madmaxicbm's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 4:58 PM

Iphone 6 plus silver 128gb

Ordered 6 plus silver 128gb on 10/31 sill back ordered. Anyone else want to share there order and shipping date's.

Responses

BlueEyesInMD57

Mentor

• 

59 Messages

6 years ago

Below is what I ordered:

iPhone 6 Plus
128 GB Gold
Ordered on 10/9 online
Estimated ship on 11/18-11/28
Online status: Preparing to ship
877# backordered

Also, many are canceling their orders and going to Apple or to a AT&T store. Not one iPhone 6+ is available around here. Also nearest Apple Store is 1-1/2 hours away from me and a AT&T store is 40 miles away. So I'm stuck.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

iPhone 6+ 128gb SG. Ordered Oct. 11 at AT&T store. Ship dates 11/19-12/1. No activity since day 1.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I live in Montana were there is not an Apple store within 600 miles of me. AT&T stores only have the 16gb. Forgot to add that my estimated shipping date is 12/11 to 12/22. So sick of waiting for my phone.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

If you want a chance of having it by Christmas cancel your order immediately and order through Apples website.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Are people getting them faster from Apple? It doesn't look like many of the 128gb are shipping at all
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

I haven't spoken to an Apple rep in a few weeks but last time I did they were guaranteeing 3/4 weeks. If that is the case now I have no idea. It can't be any worse than ordering with AT&T.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

From Macrumors: Unread Today, 05:32 PM #9883
aimbie
macrumors newbie

Cancel and get at Apple Store
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splisks View Post
Ordered a 6 Plus (128gb Space Grey) on September 22nd from AT&T.

My estimated window was Oct. 28 thru Nov. 10.

I have gotten two emails, one on Nov. 8 and one today Nov. 13 from AT&T stating they are not sure when inventory will be in stock and I am listed as Back-Ordered. Even though they are sending emails, I always check the wireless order status page via AT&T's website and all I have listed there is Back-Ordered.

So aggravated, I just want my phone. :'-(
I had the same order date. I gave up signed up on Tuesday for in stock notification website. I got email on Thursday that same phone as you was in stock at my local Apple Store, called AT&T cancelled my order (talked to a supervisor to reinstate my upgrade eligibility), and went to Apple Store picked up my new iPhone 6 + 128 Space Gray. End of story.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Apple said it would be 3 to 4 weeks before it would be available to ship. It's a long wait no matter which way I go. I'm on the next program and I have to trade in my Galaxy S5 when u get my 6 plus. .. I might be tied to AT&T because of that.. I'm not sure..@ Beany glad you were able to get your phone
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

I did not get my phone. I just posted that from the Macrumors site to illustrate that the phones are out there and that Apple will get them. My ship window starts Wednesday and runs through December 1. I will be shocked if I get the phone in that window.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered my gold 128gb 6 plus on October 20 and received it October 30. AT&T told me that they pretty much have all the colors of the 128gb in stock at this point

AnClar

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

6 years ago

So all this does is point out the wild inconsistencies being told by whichever CSR you happen to speak with.  If AT&T has all the configurations of 6 pluses in stock, then why are so many of us getting a status of backordered when we contact them?  Someone ain't giving straight info.  Glad you got your phone, but I'd be willing to bet that for each one who does get a 6 plus, there are hundreds or more times that many who are still waiting, with ridiculous wait times.  I'm now going on 50 days.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I was all set to wait, when I initially ordered the phone my delivery date was Dec 1. I didn't even get a shipping notification it just showed up. I called at&t to activate and that is when the told me they had them. I don't know if this makes a difference but I am a new AT&T customer

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

So I just got off the phone with a CAR who said I can't get the iphone threw anyone but AT&T because I'm on the next program and have to trade my current phone in. @ Carnag3 I bet you got yours case your a new customer. .. non the less good for you hope you enjoy your new phone. On a lighter note I did get my cases last week for a phone I don't have... still so sick of this {edited for word filter evasion}

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

That's all I can think of, but that really stinks because I know people have been waiting foreer for the phone. I really do hope everyone gets their phones soon

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

Has anyone had any updates on the iPhone 6 plus 128gb silver? I ordered mine December 1st and have an expected ship date of 12/23-01/02. Although, after all this reading it appears unlikely I will receive it before 2016.

Get started...

Ask a new question