Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
Wowo58's profile
Wowo58
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!
#1 Star!

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Scholar

• 

115 Messages

7 y ago

Basically if you wanted to take advantage of the trade in you could use a horrible old phone for a month and trade in your iPhone 4 or 5. That means a month of pain to get the deal.

Or you can not do it and miss out on the deal.

I had an older iPhone 3GS so I am using that, not fun. But the price I am paying to get the iPhone 6 plus Space Gray 64 GB

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered my 6plus 09/22 and the estimated shipping date has remained "10/29-11/07".

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

7 y ago

64gb space grey.
Wowo58

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

7 y ago

Congrats on your ship date!  Once again nothing about this process is making sense to me.  I ordered mine 5 days prior to you ordering yours and yours has shipped while my phone is still in the "order processing" limbo with an estimated date of October 30 to November 10.  I saw on this same discussion that another lady ordered hers days before me and her expected ship date is after mine.  It simply makes no sense to me.  

I am glad you got your phone but I wish there was someone that could tell us all how this process works and why the shipping order is so screwed up.  

Wowo58

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

7 y ago

I agree with you and am sure everyone is frustrated because no one seems to be able to tell why this is occuring.  It should be first ordered, first shipped always in my opinion.  

Wowo58

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

7 y ago

So you ordered before several of us here but your ship date is after?  Looks like you ordered the same exact product as others that have received their phones.  How strange this is.  

Wowo58

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

7 y ago

I might call tomorrow and see if I can speak to someone that might be able to answer why this is occuring.  (not that I hold any realistic hope that I will get an answer but I am curious).  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I ordered the iphone 6 plus in silver 128gb which was confirmed by email on 9-27-14. It is estimated to ship between 11/05-11/14. I ordered through a representative in store.
WhoDatXLIV

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

Gold 64gb - order 9/30 - delivery estimates 10/9-10/20.  Nothing changed yet

SG 64gb - order 9/30 - delivery estimates 10/29-11/9.  Nothing changed yet

Ordered from AT&T store. 

jennimac4

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

iPhone 6+ Silver 64gb - order 9/12 (7a PST) and received confirmation email right away - delivery estimates has always been 10/31-11/11... Still waiting... The pending charge for the upgrade has since disappeared, but a CS rep assured me that this would not cause problems when the phone finally ships. Not holding my breath... Newest fear is that it will be sent while I'm out of town and it will be shipped back.... and I'll be waiting even longer. 

Villag40

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 y ago

SG 16 GB and Sil 16 GB.  Ordered on 9/29 (via chat feature on ATT website), with delivery date of 11/7-11/18.

azlarry

Scholar

• 

220 Messages

7 y ago

2 64G iPhone 6 in Space Grey ordered 9/25 del dates 10-24-11-13

They are seperate orders so it will be interesting to see if they ship at the same time.

Vera1986

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered an iPhone 6 plus 64 GB SG on September 27th status is preparing to ship November 5-14th
JeffreyDJ

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

7 y ago

I ordered 9/24/2014 because I decided to try find one in a store (ha!).

What I ordered is a Space Gray/Black 128MB iPhone Plus.  My estimated ship date is 11/3-11/12. It's said Preparing to Ship since 9/24.

I really hope it's sooner, but either way I'll just wait.

(edit:  Corrected my poor/rushed english).

Tamraquinn

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

7 y ago

I order my iPhone plus on the 12th around 3am... My phone is 128 gold. My phone shipped on 10-6... Just received phone today
Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.