Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
stpackman's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 6:15 PM

iPhone 6 Plus Backorder

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the "real" wait status for the iPhone 6 Plus 64 or 128 gb?

We ordered them on Oct 22nd and the ship date is 12/2-12/11. Was wondering what others are experiencing with the actual ship time.

Thanks in advance! Man Happy

surefire69

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 y ago

Just got my email from AT&T saying it won't be shipped today.  blah blah blah!  I'm heading to an Apple store.

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

7 y ago

I originally thought it would ship today Monday turns out It's been shipped already and delivery scheduled for today. The wait is almost over.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y ago

I ordered on Noon September 21st with my expected ship dates of October 29th through November 7th.  As of this morning I received the "Your order has shipped" email a couple of days PAST my shipping window.

Good luck to those still waiting!

TinaFl1234

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered a 64 6+ on 9/19...no movement at all.  I went to the Apple Store on Thursday, got my phone, cancelled my order with AT&T, and now I have it.  I originally ordered the grey but when I got to the store, they had that and a gold 6 plus.  The gold was so pretty and classy (never thought it would be originally) that I bought the gold instead. So glad I went to the store and was able to get the gold. Bottom line...I was stuck just like everyone else...in wait mode.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

We ordered (2) 6+ 128 on September 26.  Still waiting.

allgoodk

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

7 y ago

I checked my bank account this morning at 11 and saw the pending charges for tax. The 877# says "your order is being processed". It's now 10 until 4 and I have yet to receive an email for shipping. CSR said it will ship today-- let's see if this person is truthful bc the other 6 I talked to lied.

allgoodk

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

7 y ago

And there it is!!!!! My tracking number! Hallelujah!!!!! Shipping via UPS Ground and should be delivered by Tuesday!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

Ordered mine the same day (Alaska). Same shiping window of 11/7-11/18. I contacted them the day i ordered the phone and was told it would be there before the 24th of Nov. I informed them i would be leaving the country on the 26th and would have no access to obtaing another phone or have it shipped to me. The employee again told me no worries it would be there on time. As of today (11/10) phone has still not shipped and was told it was on back order. Im really hopping to get this before i leave

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y ago

I'm in my "shipping window" as we speak. I orderd a iphone 6 plus gold 64gb on 09/30 with my shipping dates 11/07-11/18. I called last week to check on my order and the 877* said backordered, the 611* couldn't find the order and so I was informed that the store I ordered from has the most updated info and they said still preparing to ship. OH and it was technically processed on the 6th of Oct. not the day I orderd it, so that was a surprise! Everyone should check on that. Today my mother called the 611* to check on it and to also inquire about other billing matters and they said "processing", the website still says "preparing to ship". Account still not recharged and the woman also informed her that the matter about shipping should be directed to Apple, their the ones shipping. Really has anyone else been informed to do so?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I've been waiting since 9/22 and my ship date was supposed to be 10/30-11/10. From day one it said in process and today it was updated to backordered. how long do i have to wait?! This is beyond rediculous. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

I am SO glad you did; I may do that myself.

Please provide details/numbers and I will.

I called ATT today and told them that

several people I know including co-workers

walked into an ATT store or Apple store and

got the same phone I want; iPhone 6 Plus 64GB gold.

Why can't I get mine? I  ordered mine 9/22.

Today was the last of the estimated ship date

and now it shows on back order. Then, why show

preparing to ship for the past 2 weeks?

Rediculous of Apple and ATT and very Unprofessional

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

I called ATT today and told them that

several people I know including co-workers

walked into an ATT store or Apple store and

got the same phone I want; iPhone 6 Plus 64GB gold.

Why can't I get mine? I  ordered mine 9/22.

Today was the last of the estimated ship date

and now it shows on back order. Then, why show

preparing to ship for the past 2 weeks?

Rediculous of Apple and ATT and very Unprofessional

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

I ordered the same config on 9/25 and I am still waiting it was a premier order....feels more like bottom of the barrell. I talked with the att customer service via chat and he said before the beginning of the next week  which is also the end of the order 11/-6-17

FRUSTRATING

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 y ago

Welcome to the "unwelcomed" hurry up and wait for your iPhone 6 club! I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus Gold 64 gb on 9/30/14 and they gave me ship dates of 11/7/14-11/18/14, as you can see 11/7/14 has come and gone and still nothing!  I've read yesterday on the internet that Apple discovered a memory problem with the iPhone 6's and are correcting the problem before they ship anymore iPhone 6's. So who knows what the real deal it.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 y ago

Good job on the complaints, if I don't receive mine by the end of my ship date window (11/7/14-11/18/14), I will follow your lead.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.