What is happening with 3G?
caroline6's profile

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Nov 9, 2014 4:54 PM

iPhone 6 64GB Silver --- Shipping date vs. actual date

So I just ordered my iPhone after calling to every At&t store in my area for a new iPhone. I understand there is demand, but you would think they would have more of a hand on it with it being a couple months since the crazy ordering spree. Anyway, I seriously needed a new phone seeing as my iPhone at the moment restarts randomly, the power button does not work, and it will print lines of code across the screen. So after the wild goose chase, I decided to order my phone from At&t, after reading some of the forums I'm beginning to worry. It says that it should ship 11/18-11/28. Are these days accurate or will it take longer? I'm just worried my phone won't last until then, and during the week of Thanksgiving I am home from college which means I won't be at my apartment to pick it up so I am hoping it comes sooner rather than later. Anyone have insight? 

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7 y ago

My card was charged sometime early this morning.  The #877 number says shipped & online it says pending.  Am still waiting for the tracking number but looks like things are finally moving!

6+ Silver 64gb ordered 9/22 with shipping dates of 10-30/11-10

Actmom23

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

7 y ago

My account wasn't debited until today- I ordered 9/27'with a window of 11/4-14, so we will,see. Usually tracking numbers and email confirmation don't arrived till a couple of days after...excited but cautious...have to check status.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

7 y ago

I also learnt last time that it's a lot faster to do it though the apple store app in your i-device than at the websites (apple or the phone companies), if you were one of the early ppl to place the order at midnight-PST. I had to wait over an hour for my turn at the ATT website. 

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7 y ago

Got my confirmation e-mail & tracking info about 3 this afternoon.  My phone shipped this afternoon by FedEx & will be here Thursday! 

Actmom23

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

7 y ago

Yay!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered: iPhone 6+ 64gb Space Gray & iPhone 6+ 64gb Silver

Order Placed: online through ATT

Order Date: 09/20/2014

Received: 11/11/2014 via FedEx; SG shipped from Memphis, TN; Silver shipped from Ft Worth, TX; both received same day to my home in Ft Worth, TX

I actually ordered the phones on 09/19/2014 around 9pm. The next day the order status showed "preparing to ship" with an expected shipping range of 10/29/14-11/07/14. I checked the status on 11/08/14 at 2am, but there was no change. However, on 11/08/14 I checked again around 10am, and the order status changed to "processing". A bit later in the day the status changed to "shipped" and provided a tracking # with FedEx. Finally, today I have my phone in hand. Although it was a bit frustrating, and I have not experienced such a delay in the past with iPhone orders, it was well worth the wait!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

I was told by an online AT&T CSR to call the number below if your order was not processed in the time frame promised...for me that would be 11/17. As of now everything still saying "Preparing to Ship". She said that was a good thing...we'll see.

Order Processing Team: 877-267-4510 (7:00am-1:00am EST).

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Actually there are iphone 6pluses out there for you to pick up immediately in store. Unfortunately you have to get them from the nearest Apple Store to you. I recently cancelled my order through AT&T and was able to download the Apple Store app to my iPad (which shows inventory of available phones and sizes at your nearest Apple Store) after I downloaded the app and selected my phone I typed in my phone number and zip code and last 4 of SSN and was offered the same upgrade pricing as AT&T offered. I ordered the phone and selected to pick it up in the store 20 minutes later i was sent an email to pick up my 64GB iPhone 6 Plus 

Actmom23

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

7 y ago

I have the app, and I've been checking but stores in Washington State have been sadly lacking. My phone is shipping today finally so I can relax now !

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

7 y ago

UPDATE:  ordered in store 09/30 silver 6+ 64gb with shipping window of 11/07-11/18.  Called the 877 number yesterday around 12:30 and it said my order was being processed instead of back ordered like it had been saying.  Shortly after the money was taken from my account.  Still waiting for a shipping notification email.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I ordered IPHONE6 online on September 30. ATT changed ship date from Oct 8 -10  to October 31 - November 20. On November 3 my credit card was charged the $299 cost. When I checked status online on November 10, THE ORDER STATED CANCELED. Called ATT and order was re-entered but I am now at the back of the line with Nov 19 - Dec 1 ship date. THAT IS NOT RIGHT, Given escallation ticket number  but have not been called back after 2 days.

VERY, very poor service.

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

7 y ago

@davewil3 wrote:

I ordered IPHONE6 online on September 30. ATT changed ship date from Oct 8 -10  to October 31 - November 20. On November 3 my credit card was charged the $299 cost. When I checked status online on November 10, THE ORDER STATED CANCELED. Called ATT and order was re-entered but I am now at the back of the line with Nov 19 - Dec 1 ship date. THAT IS NOT RIGHT, Given escallation ticket number  but have not been called back after 2 days.

VERY, very poor service.

That is not cool at all.  I won't breathe a sigh of relief until I have my phone in my hand.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

Update: The pending charge for my Space Gray 64GB 6 Plus has been PENDING for the last 24 hours. My friend who order the same phone on the 9/28 (one day before my order)  finally got shipping info yesterday and phone arriving in Hawaii tomorrow (Friday). His window was 11/04-11/14 (mine 11/06-11/17). Hoping to have some shipping info before the weekend--fingers crossed!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

i ordered mine the begining of october and i just got it a day before yesterday so i took about a month but the iphone was durty and looks like a returned item.  i think they even ship iphones which someone returned because of the high demand.  i wanted to exchange so i went to at&t store and the girl just wiped off my i phone.  if i want to return and reorder, she said i need to bring the iphone to the store with the shipping box (cardboard box) because they don't have shipping boxes to ship it.  i really can't understand why they cannot just take my iphone...

txgreenk

Mentor

• 

59 Messages

7 y ago

@caroline6  I had the same shipping dates as you. I ordered on 10/09/2014. AT&T must have gotten in a huge shipment because I have noticed several people that ordered the Silver 6 plus were getting shipping notices. So if you havent yet just be patient. Im sure you will get it soon! 🙂 I received my shipping notification Wednesday night and is to be delivered today by USPS. So it is coming 3 days before my shipping window starts. I know it is frustrating that others are being shipped as I have a friend that ordered a week after me and received their shipping notice on Saturday and was delivered on Monday. Same size, color and all! 

I hope you get your phone soon! 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.