Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I was in the same boat as everyone else.  Constantly checking the status only to find it still in progress.  I called this afternoon about 2PM.  They of course gave me the reply of all orders placed on the 15th will have it on the 24th.  I did have a problem ordering the day of , they didn't take my visa/debit, so I had to put it directly on my Visa.  Then it showed up as being purchased on the 17th instead of the 15th.   However,  I just checked and it shipped from Texas overnight , UPS.  I hope there is no problems with shipping.  Good luck to everyone else.

@login_name wrote:

What does your order number begin with? When did you order? AT&T Premier Personal or Business? What state?

@login_name wrote:

What does your order number begin with? When did you order? AT&T Premier Personal or Business? What state?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered this at 5AM on the 15th , my order number starts with a 505, I have a regular account

noekozz

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

10 years ago

@cmenard01 wrote:

I ordered this at 5AM on the 15th , my order number starts with a 505, I have a regular account

My first glimpse of hope right there, coming from the "infamous 505" batch.  

trparky

Guru

• 

591 Messages

10 years ago

Ok, so I went to the AT&T store that I ordered it from and questioned what was going on.

The person at first couldn't find my order but I came prepared, I had the order number.  I gave that order number and they were able to find it.  Then he started looking at some crap on the computer and disappeared into the back for about ten minutes leaving me walking around the store while I browsed the web on my phone.

The good thing is that my order isn't canceled.  Great!

The warehouse is working around the clock to get these things shipped out and will be working throughout the night to get the phones shipped out.  He did tell me straight-up that I won't be getting the phone on Thursday due to the fact that there is no way in heck that it will be able to be shipped all the way from Texas to Northeast Ohio by the morning.  I can understand that and I accept that.

So, at least I have some answers as to what is going on.  That's all I wanted!  ANSWERS!  And I got them.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Ordered 6/15 at 10am in store. 32g. They wrote it on paper. I have no idea when they actually entered it into the system but when I check it still says "in progress" with order date of 6/16. Weirdly, the order number is 58***. Fifty eight thousandth in line? I don't see how that's possible. Either way, should have received tracking info by now...

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

7:10 PM EDT and this is what I have still...

Order Number: 50512xxxxxx
Date Ordered: 06/16/10

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

In Progress

Various SIM

In Progress

FREIGHT

In Progress

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

After 4pm in CA....

Hopes of seeing a Fedex driver tomorrow are quickly disappearing

Smiley Mad

heliumhel

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

exactly the same...   Still in progress and credit card has not been billed...   My bet would be August 1st..   any takers   🙂

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

I guess there is still some hope apparently...I was just ready to give up and cancel but my 32gb has a tracking number next to it...just refreshed about 10min ago and it popped up. It still says in progress but the tracking number is there...hopefully this is a last bit of hope for those still waiting...again my order number was 68070***** and ordered on the 15th but order posted on 16th. Tracking info says UPS

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

My order number starts with 6807, seen a few of those on this page.  Ordered the 15th at 10am CST.  Ugg, first iphone, so excited have been waiting to get one forever!!

juandows

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

10 years ago

Ordered 6/15 at 8:00am EDT via premier, and the only progress it has made actually happened today when it finally showed up on the regular site as backordered.  Am I the only one here to be happy to see the backordered message?  This takes me back to 2008.  Remember when you didn't need to type that six character code to check your order status?  Remember when we overloaded at&t's tracking system with order status queries causing them to put passphrase in place?

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Eureka...

Order Number: 50512xxxxxx

Shipped

06/23/10

FEDX

438783xxxxxx

Various SIM

In Progress

FREIGHT

In Progress

Drakars

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

SO im out sailing on Long Island sound with my boss and around 5PM EST i get an email.. Guess what?!

KAPLOW! HOORAY!

Order Number: 5051XXXXXXXX

ShippedPop up

06/23/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPop up

FREIGHT

ShippedPop up

06/23/10

UPS

Pop up

Various SIM

ShippedPop up

06/23/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

lmpreza

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

lucky duckies and your tracking information......................blargh.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I think At&t are now doing the people whose order numbers start with 505 because my order shipped today. I'm noticing that people's whose iPhones are shipping for tomorrow delivery start with 505XXXXXXXXX.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…