Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
steeler2345

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

ordered before 10am eastern on 6/15.  there was a screw up with info so the ordered date got pushed to 6/18.  it has never shown anything but "in progress".  a phone call to att just gets me a person reading the same order status page i have here

Order Number: 68062xxxxx
Date Ordered: 06/18/10

FREIGHT

In ProgressPop up

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

In ProgressPop up

Various SIM

In ProgressPop up

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Impreza I think you are right, because I ordered mine into the store and it still says in progress. From someone at the att store that I should have my phone tomorrow, but they will call when its ready. I will have my phone in hand all day tomorrow lol.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Ok, this might be good news for others as it was for me. I ordered before noon on 15th at an AT&T store for instore pickup. My order date said 16th and my status said In Progress with no more info until about 5 mins ago. Now it has a UPS tracking number which says that it was shipped overnight today for arrival tomorrow. So just keep on checking people.

Order Number: X041391ARO1R9
Date Ordered: 06/16/10

FREIGHT

ShippedPop up

06/23/10

UPS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPop up

Apple IPH 4 16GB BLK PHONE

ShippedPop up

06/23/10

UPS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPop up

***Mod Note*** Personal info edited

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

@bschmitt77 wrote:
Impreza I think you are right, because I ordered mine into the store and it still says in progress. From someone at the att store that I should have my phone tomorrow, but they will call when its ready. I will have my phone in hand all day tomorrow lol.

Nope, ordered mine online at noon PST on the 15th, for delivery to my house. Still "in progress" no changes.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Hey, Steeler2345, I have the same order number series -- 5051xxxxxxx -- and you are right.  Seems cursed.  I gather you are a Steeler fan.  So am I, transplanted from SW PA to SW VA.  Grew up in Clairton.  Good luck with your order, but it does not look good for either of us, does it?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Another good sign is the original email said my credit card would not be charged until the order shipped, I just checked and my credit card was charged early this morning. I think we are all going to be just fine, I have more of a feeling that att "great" computer system is just slow with the tracking numbers at what not. I am trying to be positive about it

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Well, at 15.30 CDT, some progress for 32GB iPhone ordered 14.30 CDT last Tuesday (#68078XXXXX):  It's still "in progress", but has been updated with a shipper (UPS) and a tracking number (which, of course is too new to track).  No e-mail or other communication from AT&T - though they sent no confirmation of the order either.  

So it appears to be on schedule, I'm surprised to say.

kwan888

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

In the same boat.

Ordered 6/15, 2am PST.

Order Number: 101228...

lmpreza

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

@bschmitt77 wrote:
Another good sign is the original email said my credit card would not be charged until the order shipped, I just checked and my credit card was charged early this morning. I think we are all going to be just fine, I have more of a feeling that att "great" computer system is just slow with the tracking numbers at what not. I am trying to be positive about it

I got charged for mine all the way back on the 17th. *shrug*

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

505xxxxxxx order number here, no shipping info, we appear to be a screwed batch of order numbers :P.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

yes a big steelers fan! no it does not look good for either of us. but hey i guess that wat we get for idolizing a { Uncalled for comment removed } lol

jperry2010

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Same here, Impreza.

My card has been charged since the 17th.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Status just updated, still says IN PROGRESS but has UPS and tracking number with ship date of today.  Ordered 6/15 at 7:53am PST

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Have been in the same boat - in fact thought I was the last holdout until I saw this thread - until just a few seconds ago. Just checked, and now have UPS tracking. Nothing pulls up, but it's progress.

Hang in there people, there is light at the end of this tunnel after all.

And if AT&T gets me my phone by the weekend, then I'll take back every bad thing I've said about them and this pre-order this week.

Almost everything.

In any event, it's been a learning experience. You know... for next year when we do this again.

noekozz

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

10 years ago

I'm in the cursed "505" batch as well, not only that, but it's a 32GB, double whammy.  I'll just wait until it arrives sometime next year.  Smiley Very Happy

Get started...

Ask a new question