Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
steeler2345

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

heliumhel

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

agreed topdog9000, I was kind of surprised that the order went through.   I was on the page to process the credit card and the server crashed.   Never was able to get it to go through again on ATT or the Apple site.   I called that day and they had no record of the order.  The next day I got an email saying they needed me to update my card info for the order.  whole thing is weird and it looks like it is now trickled over to the fedex website as well. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Ordered 32gb at 7:45am, credit card charged, tracking says back ordered. Called AT&T they just said I should get it before it goes onsale in the stores......awesome

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT TRAKING # FINALLY  i order mine on the 15 around 8:AM and im in southern California well to all those ppl who order on the 15 have PATIENCE PATIENCE AND THE WORD ON THE WEB IS IF U ORDER ON THE 15 U WILL GET UR PHONE BY THE 25

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Just now refreshed the order page and I now have tracking numbers shown, however only for the 16gb and nothing next to the 32gb phone....Still some progress is better than none and hopefully this gives some people some hope. Hopefully mine will get updated and the 32 will ship, I can only hope as that one is mine and the 16gb is my dads

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

same here; I have been hitting the refresh button and typing in a Captua code every 30min or so for the past three days- but to no avial.

I ordered my 32GB at 2:33pm EST on 6/15.  Recieved a confirmation, but order is still at 'In Progess'.  My order number is 50516xxxxxx. 

Personally I only went with AT&T as the Apple servers were slammed and crashing; AT&Ts system wasn't much better, but since they are promising 'free overnight shipping' I was expectign to have it on launch day (tomorrow). 

Unless AT&T can pull some magic and I get a delivery notification in the next few hours, it looks like I will be cancelling this order and heading down to the the Apple store where I also reserved one...  (or maybe trying the BestBuy to see if there are any unclaimed ones that I can buy without a contract).

Scholar

• 

145 Messages

10 years ago

@Broo2 wrote:

same here; I have been hitting the refresh button and typing in a Captua code every 30min or so for the past three days- but to no avial.

I ordered my 32GB at 2:33pm EST on 6/15.  Recieved a confirmation, but order is still at 'In Progess'.  My order number is 50516xxxxxx. 

Personally I only went with AT&T as the Apple servers were slammed and crashing; AT&Ts system wasn't much better, but since they are promising 'free overnight shipping' I was expectign to have it on launch day (tomorrow). 

Unless AT&T can pull some magic and I get a delivery notification in the next few hours, it looks like I will be cancelling this order and heading down to the the Apple store where I also reserved one...  (or maybe trying the BestBuy to see if there are any unclaimed ones that I can buy without a contract).

Broo, I'm not sure if AT&T is processing in any order, but my order number was 5015911***, and I just got tracking info at 1pm ET, and a 'shipped' status at 2:30pm ET.  Keep refreshing, you never know, they may get it out to you today.

StoutFiles

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

I'm in the 505 batch as well. It's not a good number to have right now.

I thought about cancelling, but AT&T has already changed my upgrade date to November 11.  If you march over to Apple in the morning you might find your upgrade date didn't change back and they would expect you to pay full price for it.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

My order # starts with 68048.. and mine still shows "In Progress".. order on 6/15 at around 2:30AM PST..

Date ordered shown is 6/16.. 32GB Black.. no tracking number no nothing..

Am I the only one who thinks AT&T should compensate the people who pre-ordered their phone and will NOT be getting them by tomorrow?..  It's not the customer's fault that AT&T can't keep up their end of the bargain..

I'm still praying I'll receive mine by tmorrow.. but by the look of things.. I'm not that optimistic..

mackie99

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

10 years ago

Same here.  Still processing.  I had an Apple order also but they cancelled it.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

mine is 505 batch also!!!!!! its a currsed number!!!!!!!!

jperry2010

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Same story here too.  I really wish they wouldn't have charged my card for the amount until the thing shipped.

I'm coming over from Verizon, and this truly has not been a pleasant experience.  I got my order through at 9:45 am central time on 6/15, and I'm still stuck on "In Progress"

Hopefully I will get surprised and I'll get a tracking number today and my phone will arrive tomorrow, but I'm becoming increasing doubtful that is going to be the case.

AT&T really needed to process these orders in the order they were received and not in whatever order they are doing it now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I Orderdered on the 15th at 3pm est then got an email on the 17th asking to verify identity, My order says it was put in on the 18th...I have been sweating out but....I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER UPS....

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

@jperry2010 wrote:

AT&T really needed to process these orders in the order they were received and not in whatever order they are doing it now.

They're doing the usual warehouse thing of [big batch of orders for launch] we can process the [big batch of orders for launch] in any order as long as we get them all out today.

The real question is whether their logistics staff are up to the task. I think they have enough phones on hand.

lmpreza

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

How many of you "In Progress" people ordered your phone IN STORE for IN STORE PICKUP.

Mine still shows that and I've got a feeling they arent giving tracking info on the "Batch" shipments to the retail locations.

Eileen89

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

10 years ago

My phone is now in the AT&T store, but they will not activate it till tomorrow. 😞

Get started...

Ask a new question