Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

8 DAYS..NOT INCLUDING SATURDAY And sunday..since its not a buisness day and i orderd on the 21 and yes i got my shippin info this moring

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

how long does it take to get the phone through fed ex? dey shipped it yesterday and on my status it said it should be here 2morrow but att cs service i should look out 4 it today.. but dont fedex ship over night..so witch is it 2day or 2morrow? had any1 had that be4 when it said it said u was goin 2 recieve it 2days but got it a day be4 through fedex?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

@coco bella wrote:

how long does it take to get the phone through fed ex? dey shipped it yesterday and on my status it said it should be here 2morrow but att cs service i should look out 4 it today.. but dont fedex ship over night..so witch is it 2day or 2morrow? had any1 had that be4 when it said it said u was goin 2 recieve it 2days but got it a day be4 through fedex?

Hey man I think FedEx is overnight and UPS is 2 day air... I'm not sure though. And if I'm right then yes, you should be getting your phone today. Congratulations!

msz812

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

10 years ago

7/21er finally off BO. If anyone ordered through Premier like me, I feel for you. They are slower than the already sloth-like at&t site.

boxter126

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

msz812 do  you think that our phones will be shipped today?

msz812

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

10 years ago

boxter126, yeah I think so. If not, they need to upgrade us to FedEx overnight so we have them Thursday morning. I'm still hoping for shipping info sometime today.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I guess me and my dad are REALLY lucky... I'm a 7/24 and I got off BO last night, got my shipping info this morning.. I have a UPS 2 day shipment service. When do you guys think I will get it?

Kwopau

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

10 years ago

@tkimmp18 wrote:

I guess me and my dad are REALLY lucky... I'm a 7/24 and I got off BO last night, got my shipping info this morning.. I have a UPS 2 day shipment service. When do you guys think I will get it?

Most likely in 2 days since you mentioned you have a UPS 2 day shipment. They should give you a tracking number so check your order status and see if the tracking is listed.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

@Kwopau wrote:

@tkimmp18 wrote:

Most likely in 2 days since you mentioned you have a UPS 2 day shipment. They should give you a tracking number so check your order status and see if the tracking is listed.

So when I click on the tracking number they gave me, is there an estimated arrival date on there somewhere?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

wow guys, mine came so quick compared to all yours!! I am a 7/27er and mine just shiped out this morning, sheduled deilivery Friday.  I guess they are starting to catch up with the production.

mzkny88

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

10 years ago

Hello everyone I am back!

Ordered another iPhone 4 to the household this one is the smaller version the 16GB.

Have good experience with AT&T they always come through, hope I get this device in a week at least.

Ordered minutes ago, lets see if AT&T and Apple are working better together now.

mzkny88

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

10 years ago

Cancelled with AT&T went with APPLE this time.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Crap I wish they would have stated "Back Ordered" on the ATT site where you pick your phones, or else I wouldn't have ordered mine today.  Reading this thread it seems people are having to wait about 10 business days just to get out of back order...

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

@Darthmilon wrote:

Crap I wish they would have stated "Back Ordered" on the ATT site where you pick your phones, or else I wouldn't have ordered mine today.  Reading this thread it seems people are having to wait about 10 business days just to get out of back order...

If you ordered today most likely you will get it in a few days, I ordered mine on 8/13 it's on FedEx truck for delivery today.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

That's good to hear amylvs.  Did you order from the ATT site as well?!?!