Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi...

I ordered my iphone4 16gig on 7/20 through premier. It still says processing, but can't see any detail regarding backorder etc.

I am using following link to track my order sing web order id I received in mail:

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

is there any other page to check the order status, to see more detailed status??

Thanks!!

msz812

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

10 years ago

yes, log onto your att account and click on the order status button. it will take you to a different page where it will show you if it's off backorder.

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

yayy i just got of back order 2day finally 😃 im just waitn on my shipping info

xsil20x

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

just got shipping info this morning its on fedex i hope its gets here monday does n e one know how fedex takes i herd it was over nite?

xsil20x

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

coco bella 

u should b getting yours shipped soon my came off back order yesterday and shipped today so i hope to get it monday. well thats what happen with mine hope it helps.

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

yah they are over night shipping so most likely u will get it 2morroe or maby tuesday.. idk if dey ship on sunday but if dey do then u will get it 2morrow

xsil20x

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

i hope tomorrow can't wait it was so long already.

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

man tell me about it..im happy im of back order it took 2 forever

M-Sizemore

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

10 years ago

@xsil20x wrote:

coco bella 

u should b getting yours shipped soon my came off back order yesterday and shipped today so i hope to get it monday. well thats what happen with mine hope it helps.

Your phone shipped even though its Sunday? Awesome!

I just came off back order today! So excited.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

when did you buy your iphone?

M-Sizemore

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

10 years ago

Me? I bought mine at at&t on the 21st.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Finally! i ordered on july 9th and it shows i just came off back order saturday the 31st......it took them 22 days to ship my iphone!!!!!!!!

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

If you cancel and go to Apple, activate your account with a temporary number IF your own number doesn't port to ATT.

I ordered on the 23rd and I was on B/O as of Friday.  After reading your comments (thank you, by the way) I figured I wouldn't see my phone for another week or two.

I called ATT and asked to cancel, they said I had to call the store where I placed the order.  Called the store, store said I had to come in to cancel.  Came in, store wouldn't let me cancel (said I was in progress).  I said fine, I'll just wait here until you figure out a way to do it...well, they figured out a way to do it ;).

I asked if I had to wait before I went to Apple to buy the phone.  They said no, that it would show up as I had not even ordered a phone.  Wrong!  Apple could not port my phone as they kept getting the porting in progress/already porting message.  Called ATT, said they would clear it up.  Drove back to Apple, tried to activate again, same message.  Called ATT,  and they said it was showing as eligible, no problem!  Drove back down to Apple, tried to activate and same message showed up again. Called ATT, they said to activate with a temporary number, then to call back and change it to the number you really want.  Success!!  This was an all day affair and only took about 7 hours to complete.  I now have my iphone, but man, I worked for it.  So, I hope my little fiasco will help anyone who has the same problem.

1-800 was very nice and all, but just couldn't get anything to work quite right.  Now I have to get the bumper. Apple said 3-5 week delay in getting orders out.  Called ATT store, out of stock...I think I'll stop before I take another 7 hours off my life and just wait for the bumper to come in.  

coco bella

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

yay my iphone 4 16 gb got shippped 2day this morning through fedex ..do any know if i will get it tommorrow or not?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How long after your phone came off the back order did you get a shipment tracking number?