Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

Drakars

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

@stlrams44 wrote:

I'm in Connecticut, my order number starts with 68078 and I ordered with AT&T regular, not premier.

In CT too and still been in progress since day 1! No updates of any kind.. Ordered ATT regular at 1:00 PM EST

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

CT as well.  Order 10:30 am  on 15th and have been in progress without any updates.

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

apparently they forgot about CT and RI

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Yep, that's exactly my story, what's your order number start with and did you buy the 16GB or the 32GB version?

Drakars

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

32 GB

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

32gb as well

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I'm starting to think they have less 32GB's so we might be waiting longer to get ours.

Drakars

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

@stlrams44 wrote:

I'm starting to think they have less 32GB's so we might be waiting longer to get ours.

Wouldn't you think it would be very business like of them to notify us of that?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, but you have to remember who we are dealing with here...it's AT&T, they are hardly a business.  

Extol

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

32g also.... Same boat as most of you.... Well at less I have ios4 to play with till new phone 😕
login_name

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

10 years ago

Somewhere on this forum, someone posted a screenshot of a 32 GB order with a tracking number.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Well mine is only 16gb, ordered 9:15 AM the 15th through AT&T physical store and has been in progress since day 1 as well. I called AT&T and the guy was very nice and told me that from the sound of things I should receive my phone on the 24th with no problem but the store I ordered would have more information about my order since they actually placed it and I should call them, the store I ordered at said my order was "In Progress" (no s**t) and I should visit the order status website for "more detailed information" (HA!), and now I'm back at square one. Not to self: Next iPhone will be ordered through Apple.com even if I have to stare at the "wheel of doom" for an extra 4 hours.

Wraeththu

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

32GB as well and yes... still in progress...

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

32GB here and ordered 753 am on the 15th, status says order date of 6/16

StoutFiles

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Just phoned them, I'll verify this now.

THE REPS KNOW NOTHING MORE THAN WE DO.

They look at the exact same order processing page.  Infact, my rep told me my order may have been cancelled, and it took him ten minutes to verify that no, it had not been cancelled.  He then said I should receive it no later than the 28th, so at least he didn't try to bulls**t me there.  I tried to get him to acknowledge "first come, first serve" was thrown out the window since I ordered at 6:30 A.M. EST, but it didn't happen because he didn't have any idea it was happening.

THE REPS AREN'T LYING, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Which means that yes, I bet many of us will wait a few more days.  I bet some of us will have to wait till past the 28th.  And I bet none of us will be given any sort of compensation by AT&T for their failure to organize orders and ship them in the promised order.

To all of you still sitting and refreshing the status, I'd just check it twice a day now, unless you enjoy being disappointed.  I'd also avoid calling unless you want someone to verify that yes, you're stuck on processing.