Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
steeler2345

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Jun 23, 2010 2:18 PM

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Responses

rjw170

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I'm there with you. 32 GB came off of back-order yesterday still in progress...

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

same here

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

same here.   never was on back order for me.   ordered before noon PT on the 15th.   I suspect they just aren't updating well since others after me have had theirs shipped already.   So it may arrive by tomorrow and maybe I'll never see it change from in progress.    We shall see.

Drakars

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

Same here.. Mine never went on backorder either.. Ordered on att regular site at 1:00 PM EST 6/15

rjw170

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

The CSR Ispoke to yesterday mentioned that at some point they were out of phones at the warehouse so that might be why some 32 GB phones weren't being processed right away.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

Now mine has a tracking number from FEDEX showing. Doesn't work at Fedex's site but its progress!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I'm in the same boat, I ordered my 32GB iPhone 4 on the 15th from AT&T around 3PM. It says that I ordered it the 17th with an order number of 68078... It's been "In progress" since the start and has yet to change.  Does anyone think there is any chance that I will get my phone tomorrow? 

login_name

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

10 years ago

What does your order number begin with? When did you order? AT&T Premier Personal or Business? What state?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I am also in the same boat.. ordered on 6/15 around noon (PT). Order status still processing and same status on 877 number as well.

How could this be? People who have ordered after me are getting shipping notifications.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Just give it some time bro...

I was all up in arms, checked every hour and FINALLY got a tracking #.

heliumhel

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Same boat here as well.  Called into ATT all they can see is that the order is "Active".  order date was on 15th according to the Rep @ around 1130EDT.

Seriously dought it will be in the first batch of shippments.

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Helium I'm starting to wonder if something happened to their system at that time...most of the orders i've seen either went out earlier than that and plenty orders have gone out later than that...I hope nothing happened to orders around 11am

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

same here Finally got some shipping info... funny thing it's all originating from TX.

Originating scan is in Fortworth TX

at 10AM (TX time - CST??) says it will be deliviered tomorrow in silverdale WA !!

Ordered on the 15th via manual paper,

had an X*********05 type Order #

order date of 6/16/10

Now just need my Wifes phone to get an update, still shows in progress on her order. I sure hope they both arrive tomorrow. !!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I'm in Connecticut, my order number starts with 68078 and I ordered with AT&T regular, not premier.

TOPDOG9000

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Im in Rhode Island and I ordered through ATT.com regular i guess. Order number is 68070***** and still in progress

Get started...

Ask a new question