Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
AppleFan80's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 3rd, 2023 3:40 AM

iPhone 14 pro poor cellular reception

Got an Apple iPhone 14 pro. Unfortunately AT&T cellular service is pretty poor on it and I’m not the only one with this complaint. My iPhone 12 Pro had better cellular service as does my husband’s current iPhone 12 Pro. Maybe it’s the esim but AT&T needs to up its game

2 Messages

7 months ago

I'm having the same issue with the iPhone 15 Promax. AT&T said it's an Apple Problem. Apple said it's an AT&T problem. Apple's diagnostic test showed a poor speed rate, which was determined to be a network problem. One of the representatives told me that AT&T was having network issues with the iPhone 14s and higher; of course, after multiple calls, another representative denied these issues. Either way, it appears to be no one's fault, and my phone is still buffering all the time, disconnecting from the internet, and performing poorly. I absolutely can not do a live video. My phone will buffer & freeze multiple times. However, my other phone line on the iPhone 12 works without mishaps. When I'm in the same area as the iPhone 15, the 12 will have a full signal, and the 15 will only have 1 or 2 signal bars. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. 

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.