Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
P

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 4:36 PM

iPhone 11 Pro Max Carrier Locked (AT&T)

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB given as gift on New Year (2020) but it was locked and was informed that i can unlock it in few months and been using it with single SIM but i want to use DUAL SIM now and when i checked again online for Unlocking Status, it says the iPhone is BLACKLISTED and cannot be unlocked.

Your Full Name: Pushpender [EDITED]

Contact Number:  [EDITED]

Email Address:   [email scrubbed]

IMEI of device: [EDITED]

Business or Personal: Personal

Please help.

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

a month ago

This is a public forum and not customer support. Please remove your personal information. No one here can do anything about the phone being blacklisted. Only whoever put the phone on the blacklist can remove it from the blacklist. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MR_SMiT

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

a month ago

@pushpenderkr You better return the iPhone 11 Pro Max. person who got it for you, probraly did not know it was reported loss, or stolen. Nobody can help you.

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
dwill05

Master

• 

4.9K Messages

a month ago

You should talk to the person who gave you the gift and get them to unlock it.

Get started...

Ask a new question