Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
WoodyGreenleaf's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jun 8, 2015 4:57 PM

I phone 5 verizon on AT&T. Problems...

I just purchasd an Iphone 5. The iphone was previously with Verizon. While i realize that all Iphone 5 are unlocked, and i should be able to get 4g but not LTE. That's fine with me. I just ordered a Nano simcard because i had a AT&T iphone 4s that used a micro simcard. poped the new card in and i get no signal whatsoever. Any help will be appreciated!

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.4K Messages

6 y ago

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I don't have the option to acces apn settings. this is weird.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

is there a way i can make apn settings avalible?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

49K Messages

6 y ago

APN settings are for the data network, that would not explain getting no cellular signal at all. Have you activated the new sim? If so, it might be a bad sim.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I just got it. It came with my number/ previous info on it already. I just got it in the mail today 

MR_SMiT

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

6 y ago

@WoodyGreenleaf wrote:

I just got it. It came with my number/ previous info on it already. I just got it in the mail today 

You can go to AT&T Corperate Store to get your nano sim activated, or if sim no good, reps will replace nano sim for free.

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan

Get started...

Ask a new question