The new iPhone 15
xiangwo2009's profile

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2023 9:06 PM

I need to unlock my Apple XMAX

I need to unlock my Apple XMAX,My family and friends were worried about me when I was in a foreign country. My mobile phone was suddenly locked by the SIM card. I tried to use the device to enter the US VPN to unlock the ATT operator by myself. There were two results: one was not qualified to unlock, and the other was wrong to unlock! I am in a bad mood. Is this the United States I love? The operator locked the phone without warning, and my heart was deeply hit!!

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

1 year ago

My mobile phone was suddenly locked by the SIM card.... 

...The operator locked the phone without warning.... 

Horse hockey...

AT&t phones have always been locked until paid off and a request to unlock the phone is made online. There's nothing sudden about it, there's nothing surprising about it. And they didn't need to warn you because when you purchased your phone your purchase agreement told you that your phone was locked until it's paid off.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

If you are unable to submit and unlock requests from outside the United states, you would have to use a US VPN. Or have someone inside the United States submit an unlock for your IMEI for you. iPhones do not need an unlock code they just need approval from AT&t and processing through Apple servers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.