The new iPhone 15
Mars0015's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 6:04 AM

I didn’t get the same color replacement phone as the device that was stolen from me a few days ago. Can I swap it out for the color I want.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max was stolen three days ago at an event in Los Angeles. I just received the replacement today and it’s the color black and I HATE the color black. Just looking at this phone makes me angry, that’s how much I hate this color and I hate the look of it. My original phone was an iPhone 13 Pro Max in gold and that was the replacement that I was promised but Asurion did not replace it with the proper color which for me is a big deal. I want to know if I can go into an AT&T store and get the color that I was promised?

EDIT: The other reason why I hate this color so much is because it reminds me that my phone is a replacement and that the original phone that I waited a week to get in the mail because it was back ordered is no longer with me. It reminds me that it’s replacement and just looking at this ugly black phone makes me so angry. I was promised a gold phone to replace the one that was stolen. Instead I received an ugly hideous black phone which I am not happy with. I don’t wanna have to buy a phone case just to cover it up and make believe. I want the phone that I was promised and that I purposefully bought and signed a contract to make payments for!! I hate this black one and want my gold phone!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

Per the policy

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

No.  Warranty and insurance replacements should be the same specs or better, but color cannot be guaranteed.  Insurance or warranty Replacements are provided based on what is available in stock.

Put a case on it that covers up the color

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

2 years ago

Also, your dealings regarding the replacement are with Asurion.  You would need to contact them, not AT&T.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.