The new iPhone 15
Khanh's profile

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 4th, 2023 12:16 AM

I cant unlock iphone

Current status - Denied We can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account.

Please help!

I tried to unlock my iPhone I used to use while I was on AT&T through the official AT&T unlock page, but it was denied.

IMEI 359811268828834

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

1 year ago

Please edit your post to remove the IMEI.  No one here is going to do anything with it except a scammer or spammer.

That comment indicates that the phone isn’t in the unlocking database, or possibly denied for some other reason.  There is also the possibility that the website is glitched if you’re trying to access it from outside of the US.  You could always try accessing the site with a U.S. based VPN and still see if you get the same message.  Otherwise, your option is to call them any try to get them to manually research the IMEI, but if you’re not a customer, or bought the phone second hand, you probably won’t get much help.  You can also try filing a FCC or BBB complaint, but that may not work if you’re not in the US.

Do you know for fact that the phone meets all of the eligibility requirements for unlocking?  If not, there is a good chance it doesn’t, especially if you bought it from a stranger.

Observer

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

send me I can help you

kmeeod at yahoo :)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.