• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You can put in your own unlock request as a non customer but if the seller is blocking you, that probably means it does not qualify to be unlocked. Otherwise, return it if possible. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Good morning, I need to contact a representative of that company or someone who can help me, since they have WRONGLY BLOCKED FOR A COMPLAINT OF THEFT, that is, they have passed it to NEGATIVE BAND to my iPhone 7 Plus 128g phone made purchase on 9/6/2017 at the Ishop Mixup Quinta Alegría shopping mall 5a. Avenida Playa del Carmen MEXICO. TO MORE ABUNDATION I WILL SEND THE INFORMATION NECESSARY TO the eMAIL that you have, so that you corroborate that I am the legitimate and sole user of the same, buyer of GOOD FAITH, in an official IPHONE location, that there was never any inconvenience or complaint about it. My IMEI number has been reported for theft or loss by your company, surely there was some loading error, but since 9/8/2019 it is in NEGATIVE BLOCK BLOCKED UNFAIRLY. THEREFORE, I REQUEST THAT TO THE BREVITY, AND THAT THIS GENERATES TO ME A VERY BIG ECONOMIC AND PERSONAL DAMAGE, I UNLOCK MY TERMINAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL BASE PROPERLY SUCH. I AM WAITING FOR A SOON AND FAVORABLE ANSWER AND GREETING GREATLY. I NEED AND ASK FOR YOUR HELP AND SOLUTION. THANK YOU EVERYTHING HEART WILL BE

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Proving you bought the phone only proves you bought it, not that it wasn't stolen. If the phone has been reported stolen, then only the person who reported it can remove it from the blacklist. AT&T can't and won't help you take it off. Get a refund.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Well, what I inform you is that I am the only user of my phone. There was never another phone user other than my person. They all conclude that there was a loading error in the IMEI, and I had the bad luck of blocking my telephone terminal. HOW IT APPEARED WAS A HUMAN ERROR, I need the complainant company to correct this error, since it is their responsibility and it is their responsibility. It should be noted that my IPHONE device is FREE OF SERVICE PROVIDING COMPANIES.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

You have used some terms that make no sense/incorrect.  

Negative band or negative blocked, are not terms 

Your phone has been blacklisted.   I gather you are the original purchaser.  

To remove your phone from the blacklist if it was added in error, you need proof of purchase.  The store where you bought it should have that information.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I appreciate your response, know to understand that I contact from the other side of the world, Argentina. I have the respective purchase ticket, original invoices, visa card summary, where you can see all the information required by the company. sorry for my English, and know how to understand my situation that is not at all beautiful. I was a buyer in good faith 2 years ago. and all legal. I am also grateful for your answers, and if you can give me a hand or email to contact someone to help me, I would be indebted to you. I would appreciate it even more.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

The only suggestion I can think of is file an FCC complaint online. It’s free and someone will contact you.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you! I don't know what the FCC is? WOULD YOU HAVE ANY LINK, OR CONTACT EMAIL TO MAKE A CLAIM? THANK YOU FOR YOUR  COMPRESSION

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

If everything you say is correct then you need to contact AT&T so they can investigate it. Call International Customer Service at +1.314.925.6925 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! THE INFORMATION YOU GIVEN TO ME IS REALLY HELPFUL!
THANK YOU

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.