The new iPhone 15
I

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 8:28 PM

How to Get a Refund For The Returned iPhones if AT&T Says That it is Under a Review but it's Already 2 Months Passed Since the Return

First of all, be aware that the representatives that accept customer calls are complete liars and will do their best to sell anything for their benefit no matter what would happen to you in the future. Every time I call them they tell me "The calls are being recorded for quality purposes". What "quality" are they even talking about.

Two months ago I wanted to activate 2 phone numbers that I previously owned, and I called them to do that. The customer service representative lied to me very technically (looks like they are being trained how to lie and steal customers' money), and sold 2 iPhone 11-s saying that I would be able to activate the phone numbers on those iPhones. He gave me two totally different phone numbers saying that those would be my temporary numbers before I get the phones and activate my desired phone numbers on them. A few days later I got the iPhones and called back to the customer service to activate the phone numbers, but they checked the numbers and told me that it is impossible to activate those numbers such I have previously owned the numbers and stuff like that. So I said well if I cannot activate the phone numbers then I do not need the iPhones, and I returned them back to AT&T. The representative told me that I will get the refund within 2 weeks. After two weeks I'm calling back and they tell me that I should give it maybe 1 or 2 more weeks, then after a month I am calling and they tell me it usually takes about 2 months. 2 months later I am calling they are still telling me that it is under review and not giving me the refund.

I have probably talked to 30 AT&T representatives and still did not get the chance to talk to someone that knows his/her job.

So I wasted 2 months, about 3-5 hours every time I called them but I still did not get my phone numbers activated and did not get the refund for the iPhones. Not saying that the phone numbers were for my business and I have lost a lot of customers trying to call us through that number but they couldn't.

Finally after losing a lot of customers, a lot of money on the advertisements with the phone numbers printed on them, I decided to get another phone number because relying on AT&T and waiting that they would solve the question is the worst thing that anyone can do.

So now I want to get my refund, please tell me who can I email with a complaint so they can finally give me my money back. It turned out that I did not get what I wanted and now AT&T does not even want to give my money back.

Please tell me what is the email address that I can email to write my complaint and get the refund for 2 iPhone 11-s.

Or let me know if there is anything that I can do to solve this ASAP.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

Please tell me what is the email address that I can email to write my complaint and get the refund for 2 iPhone 11-s.

Or let me know if there is anything that I can do to solve this ASAP.

ATT does not do customer support via email, there is no email address. You can escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.