Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Horhay46's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 6:15 AM

how do i activate a replacement device

how do i activate a replacement device. I had a iphone 5s and just got my new one. How do I activate the new one?

Responses

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

6 y ago

you can call AT&T and they can activate it, go to a store, or there is a place to activate online.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB114181&cv=820

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

i need help my damage ohone want turn on for me to get all my stuff off

dwill05

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

2 y ago

Your old phone being damaged and not turning on won’t prevent activation of the new phone.  You can restore the new phone from an existing backup of the old phone.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

HOW DO I UPDATE MY NEW PHONE

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 that fell and cracked and will allow only the bottom half of the phone to work, how do I replace it with the new one

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.3K Messages

1 y ago

@westwanda wrote:

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 that fell and cracked and will allow only the bottom half of the phone to work, how do I replace it with the new one

Move the SIM card from the broken phone to the replacement.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question