Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
T

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 9:15 PM

Healthcare worker discount??

Does the healthcare worker discount only apply to nurses and doctors?  I am a healthcare worker and working at a hospital in the Radiology department.  Do I qualify for the discount?? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

52.5K Messages

10 m ago

Sorry, I’m pretty sure you don’t qualify:

NURSE AND PHYSICIAN ELIGIBLITY: Avail. to qualified active: doctors (MD, OD), nurses (RN, LVN, LPN, ARPN, ARPN/Nurse Practitioner, CNS, CNM, CAN) and physician assistants (PA-C). Must provide proof of eligibility.

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

Oh bummer! That really stinks! If they offer it to healthcare workers, it should apply to all healthcare workers.  We all work just as hard. Thanks for your response! 

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

What about Therapists who gown & mask to go into person’s homes?!

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

Doctors & Nurses are not alone. In fact I work along side a nurse who just got a discount on a phone & an Apple Watch. We go into the same hospitals & homes together! Why would she receive that deal and not I who go in with her?

Maddy O

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

52.5K Messages

4 m ago

@MaddyO Did you read who is eligible? I don’t see anything about therapists, so I’m pretty sure that’s a no.

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

Well, they should re-think that! The RN and I have been to hospitals nursing homes & Spaulding Rehab together for the same patients, same assessments, same risks! I was given priority for vaccine for these reasons!

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

We need our licenses to do the job together!

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

As a long time AT&T customer, I’m disappointed enough in this policy to change providers. We’ve all worked very hard TOGETHER during an extremely difficult year +! WOW is all I can say! Had to be tested so many times due to the work we do...... WOW, again. How devaluing ! If anyone can pass this along, please do !

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.