The new iPhone 15
S

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 18th, 2021 6:29 PM

Have Not Received Credit for iPhone XS Max trade in

I returned my iPhone 10 XS Max using the label that came in the box with my iPhone 12 Pro MAX. I had chosen trade in for the promotion when I ordered the new phone on the order page for the new phone. The phone was sent back to ATT and I still have not gotten my credit. If the phone is lost, ATT should be able to find where it is based off of you guys having ALL information about that phone in your system. I really don't want to lose $700 without anyone putting for ANY effort to find the phone. It's been almost 2 months since I sent it in. Please help.

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

3 years ago

The label in the box was for returning the new phone in case you didn’t want it, not for returning a trade.  They send an envelope and shipping label specifically for the trade, and it goes to a completely different address.

Have you contacted them about this?  The fact that they had information in the system about your old phone when it was previously on your account doesn’t mean that they have any idea where it is now.  Who knows what they do with old phones that get sent to them in boxes meant for the return of new phones.  It’s probably an incorrect assumption that they automatically realize that it’s meant to be a trade in and reroute it to the correct department.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

ATT has my iPhone XS and they have done NOTHING to return it to me or give me credit. It doesn’t take much sense to know that the phone returned was not my new one. They could credit me or send it back. I’m going to lose $700 and they will resell it and profit off of my mistake.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.