What is happening with 3G?
KingIsh's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 7:46 AM

Gamestop employee

I am trying to see if I qualify for a discount since I am currently employed with Gamestop. I also wanted more information on how I can receive the free iPhone 7 offer by trading in my iPhone6.
ML0815

Guru

• 

408 Messages

5 y ago

Hello @KingIsh and welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!

I am sorry you were not able to find the answer at att.com's Search Feature. I can help you with that!

Re: Employee Discount

I found the following AT&T Support article covering Employee Discounts: Understand AT&T discount programs. It provides the steps to enroll for an Employee Discount.

AT&T offers a variety of discount programs for eligible individuals associated with a qualified sponsoring organization, such as:
  • Company employees
  • Government agency employees
  • Students at colleges and universities

Employee discount programs are unique to each organization based on terms negotiated. If you have specific questions about your employers discount program, please contact your company administrator for details.

When enrolled for a discount program offered through your employer or school, your personal account is associated to your sponsoring organization’s Foundation Account Number (FAN). You become what’s known as an Individual Responsibility User of the sponsoring organization (IRU).

Important to know about IRU discount programs

Available IRU discounts may vary by sponsoring organization.

Enrollment in your sponsoring organization’s discount program means you can take advantage of a discounted monthly service charge for qualifying plans. In addition, depending on the sponsoring organization’s agreement with AT&T, you may also be able to take advantage of other IRU benefits, such as:  
  • Waived activation and/or upgrade fees
  • Special device pricing
  • Accessory discounts
Additional information
Important to know about IRU enrollment
  • Discount programs are only available on postpaid accounts. Prepaid GoPhone accounts are not eligible. 
  • To enroll in a discount program, the IRU account must be in the name of the eligible individual. For example, if you are the account owner and someone else on your account is eligible for a service discount, you will need to transfer billing responsibility to the eligible individual in order to enroll the account in the discount program. 
  • Your IRU account can be associated to only one IRU FAN. For example, if there are two people on your account and each of your employers offers an AT&T discount program, you would both need separate accounts in order to enroll in your respective company’s IRU discount program.
  • Once enrolled, if you are on a qualified plan, your service discount will automatically appear on your monthly wireless bill within two billing cycles. Any other IRU benefits available to you will be offered in the myAT&T shop experience. Enroll today!
ML0815

Guru

• 

408 Messages

5 y ago

Re: Trade-In iPhone 6, and get iPhone 7

I found the offer details at: https://www.att.com/shop/iphone.html, on the section tittled: Get iPhone 7 for $0 when you trade in an eligible iPhone, when you press "See offer details".

FREE IPHONE 7 32 GB OFFER: Ltd time (ends 9/30/16 in Puerto Rico). Select stores & online. Not an AT&T Next upgrade offer. Void in CT, RI, Miami-Dade. Elig. iPhone 7: New iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on 0% APR AT&T Next (30-mo.) or AT&T Next Every Year (24-mo.) installment agmt. Retail price is divided into monthly installments. Tax on full retail price due at sale.  After all credits, get iPhone 7 32GB priced $650 ($21.67 or $27.09/mo.) for free. May apply max credit towards other eligible iPhones priced up to $970, which will be discounted but not free. Wireless: Monthly postpaid voice & data req’d (existing customers can add to elig. current plans). Elig. Trade-in:  Must use the AT&T trade-in program in an eligible store or online.  Must trade-in an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus in good working condition that is fully-paid off. In some stores will need to trade-in and make new purchase in same transaction. If your iPhone is being shipped, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your promo trade-in.  Must complete trade-in w/in 30 days of new iPhone activation.  Bill Credit:  Must have completed trade-in for credits to start. Credits applied in equal amounts towards installment pymts over entire agmt term. Svc must remain active & in good standing and device must remain on its agmt for entire term to get all credits (if cancel svc you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $970). If upgrade or pay up/off agmt early your credits may cease. Offer Limits: Not combinable with bill credit, switcher, or other discounts on the iPhone offers. Return:Restocking fee up to $45 may apply.

GEN. WIRELESS SERVICE: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt (att.com/wca). Deposit: may apply. Device Limits: Purch. limits apply. Credit approval, taxes, activation/upgrade (up to $20) fees, monthly, other charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restrs apply.  Promotion, terms, & restr’s subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.  

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.