For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
LaddyBoy79's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 26th, 2019 1:25 AM

Error message: Exceeded Apple ID's

Hello.

I have a secondary line on my account and it has an iPhone 10 on it which my girlfriend uses. She has had several problems with apple IDs and had to get some new ones but now it will not take an additional one so it's left almost useless.

She spoke with apple and they said since the Apple IDs were attached to the first one which had fraudulent activity on it that they all are going to have a problem. And now she's exceeded the number that she's allowed to have on one device. She even tried erasing the phone and starting over but it keeps track of that kind of thing. Any ideas other than making apple get me a new one? I still have another 15 months to pay on this phone!!

Thanks!

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

5 years ago

This sounds very much like an Apple issue with the number of Apple IDs allowed on one device.  I don’t think AT&T can do anything about that.  How do you go through that many IDs?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

Not an AT&T problem.  This is between your GF and Apple. 

There is no reason, not one good one, for continuously getting get Apple IDs.  You get 1.  You change the email address, you change password, but you don’t get new ones.  If you forget, you can reset it with Apple’s help.  

Your GF needs to sort herself out and get one email and password straight and save it so she doesn’t lock up the phone.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.