Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
A

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 8:26 PM

Closed

Error made by an AT&T representative via 611 cannot be fixed and my Complaint is still unresolved. Help!

1/23/24 I have been calling ATt 611 and Customer Care to solve their error made when I called and upgraded my 2 business 3G Lines to 5G. The representative offered me the iPhone 12 on both lines. The upgrade took place around April 13-14 2022. My account is on Auto Pay and Electronic Delivery because I travel a lot. I noticed in May of 2023 that my online profile was missing multiple lines. I called 611 and complained. I was met with an unprofessional agent who told me there to s nothing she can do for me because I am not Authorized to speak to her because of this fact. I told her I am the owner Manager of our FKA Proofpoint Systems Inc which is under

my current login account. Many tries of asking ATT to correct their own mistake never has been fixed. Visiting their “Corporate Stores”

as advised by the Customer Care did not solve 

their mistake. I need to upgrade at least one

of the iPhones with the line that is missing from my account because it can't be Unlocked because it’s no longer showing under my online profile. What happened? Why does AtT not willing to fix this issue when it’s their fault? Where is their management? Is there anyone there who can unlock my phones in order to upgrade? Please kindly help me!

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

4 months ago

Auto pay and paperless billing is not an excuse. So you didn’t notice that you were missing a phone number for a year? Regardless, unlocking your phone is done online using the portal. 

• 

13 Messages

4 months ago

Actually I trusted ATT and didn’t realize the mistake until one of my lines needed to be upgraded. I tried to access my back statements to show my history when all the numbers were on my profile but there is no more statements beyond the 12 months period?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

4 months ago

How do you or your employees not notice you have phones that no longer work?    Because that's the only way phone numbers disappear from your online account is if the phone lines were canceled, or ported out.  In either case devices those phone numbers were attached to would stop working.   

Every time I read this it makes less and less sense. Please make it make sense?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 months ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.