Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 10, 2020 12:23 PM

Email to At&t for Unlocking my iPhone issue

Hello every one, I would like to email to At&t service support for unlocking my iPhone, I have some issue when trying unlock my iPhone.

Please help to find the At&t customer service email!

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36.1K Messages

2 months ago

Sorry, ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no customer support email address.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

@sandblaster Thank you, Sir. But If I have trouble with my iPhone Unlock, How can I get a support? I am now in VietNam...

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

Please post the problem here and we will see if we can help.
What exactly is the problem? Did you submit an unlock request online? Did you receive an email approving your request? Did you receive a denial? If so, what did it say? ?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

I have an iPhone 6 that I would like to unlock, for the last few months I have been quite patient, and come back every now and again to see if the service has updated the account. This iPhone 6 was replaced by an iPhone 11. The unlock portal says the iPhone 6 is still on the account, the phone is paid off and was given to me by the previous owner. the previous owner has been difficult to reach and thus far has not been any help. would be great to have some assistance. the iPhone 6 says there is no service if it was still active on an account I think there would be service, and i know the account is in good standing because i am able to use the iPhone 11 that replaced the iPhone 6. haven't had this issue unlocking a device before, and as old as the device is should be an easy process. Thank You

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

If the message you are getting is that the iPhone is still on someone else's account , there is nothing you can do only the previous owner can fix it.
The account that is of concern is the one of the original owner, not your account.

It seems pretty apparent. You have two choices. Either use it on AT&T, or try to get your money back.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…