Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, May 31, 2019 11:24 AM

Domistic coverage

I had an AT&T rep tell me that St.Thomas, USVI is NOT considered a Domistic call yet your coverage map clearly shows it as part of your Domistic network.  Which is it?  Do I need an international Plan if I live in St.Thomas or travel there and call the continental US?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

QuarryRye

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

2 years ago

The U.S. Virgin Islands is considered domestic, so calling and texting from there doesn't require an international plan.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.6K Messages

2 years ago

The map is right, the rep was not.   AT&T domestic coverage includes all states, Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.   I’ve seen people post who were told they needed a roaming plan for Alaska or Hawaii, so nothing surprises me.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you!

Get started...

Ask a new question