For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
CASTRO88's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 17th, 2017 11:51 PM

Disabled iPad mini

Disabled iPad mini displays a message that says"iPad is disabled please connect to iTunes"! How do I do that?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

7 years ago

@CASTRO88: You need to have iTunes installed on your personal computer. Then connect your ipad mini to computer with the Lightning USB cable.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

being charged over a year now and still says disabled go to itunes

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

This has nothing to do with your cellular carrier. This is a function of the iPad for security. If you had follow directions and connected it to computer so that you could connect to iTunes you would not have this problem.

It also sounds like you had an entire year to contact Apple for troubleshooting help.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.