Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
What is happening with 3G?
S

• 

11 Messages

Sun, Jul 4, 2021 6:38 PM

Device unlock help, this is getting really annoying.

I have requested a device unlock request on the  AT&T portal and I messed the request by not confirming my unlock request and now the request is stuck on "pending". It is already 34 days since then, the request is still "pending" and I am tired of putting requests on forums. @Constructive  and @dwill05  were kind enough to reply on my forum thread but that was not enough. I have not received any help from AT&T support, which is much needed as I am out of options. So, I request @ATTHelp  to kindly look into the matter. This is really urgent.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

5 m ago

Is calling and speaking to Advanced tech support does not resolve the problem, the next thing to do is file an FCC complaint online

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

6K Messages

5 m ago

Everything that can be said has already been said in the other thread.

• 

11 Messages

5 m ago

Hello mr @lizdance40  thanks for replying. Can you explain to what exactly do you mean by “advanced tech support”. ATThelp on twitter sent me a number to talk, but this number required an active AT&T number to correspond.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

5 m ago

@satan180799

If you aren't an AT&T customer, don't bother, they won't talk to you.

Try an FCC complaint online. 

• 

11 Messages

5 m ago

Okay then mr @lizdance40  and mr @dwill05 , thanks for you advice. I am going to report the issue in FCC complaint. What do you guys think about the time duration that it takes to resolve unlocking issue?

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.