Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
FaustoFrancisco's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 6, 2015 8:37 AM

DELET ICLOUD de mi IPHONE 4

Thank you very much, and stayed released my iPhone now have another problem cel buy also is locked with a icloud account and asks me for an ID and password which I do not have and do not see how to get them because I buy this cel in mexico in apple they said that only one invoice data can be deleted that account to iCloud put my id .. this cel buy because it has no report of loss or theft much I'm going to thank me can help remove the account icloud this cel buy ..

iphone 4
IMEI: ***
No SERIAL: ***
PURCHASE COUNTRY: US
PURCHASE DATE: 01 JULY 2010
SIM LOCK: UNLOCKED
Phone Status: CLEAN
BLACK LIST: NO
ICLOUD ACTIVATION: LOCKED
[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi there @FaustoFrancisco

I’d be happy to help with this issue! The device is asking for iCloud information as the original owner has not removed their information or has marked their device as lost via iCloud. We are unable to assist with this. I would recommend contacting the original owner or seller so this security element can be removed.

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 y ago

Hello Community members!  Here is some additional information about this type of issue you might find useful.

1) Enter the correct password for the apple ID that was used in the device previously.
a. If you don’t know the password please visit www.iforgot.apple.com  and reset the password
2) Another method is to contact APPLE with Proof of Purchase. Apple will assist you when sale is verified for that device.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question