The new iPhone 15
Leeleux's profile

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 8:47 PM

Cust service abysmal. No sense. No offer for retention

Been thrown around and spoken to like I’m stupid. Ive been ignored and dropped suddenly on almost every single call with an agent. All I’ve wanted was to see if att could match the price of a device with another carrier and no one is listening. They’ll ignore and focus on something else and then ask if there’s anything more I need. Yeah I need to be retained now because the way I’ve been treated and just tossed around from agent to agent since 9am. It s now 3:40pm what the actual ?? What is going on over there ATT??? And I can only chat I cannot speak but no one can give me an email address to get in touch with someone in cust loyalty about my issue. They’re trying to force me on to the phone and I keep saying I can’t.  No one listens. At this point going to Verizon for practically a free iPad Pro and two free iPhone 14s  and huge discount on plan with unlimited international. I wasted all day to try and stay with this business and I was shown that I’m just another caller. Another Number. Nothing but a Little dollar sign. 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

7 months ago

There is no email address to contact AT&T. Also, they do not price match equipment. Prices are published online. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 months ago

All I’ve wanted was to see if att could match the price of a device with another carrier and no one is listening

Lol.  So $0 on 3 devices.  

You bring nothing new to the table for att.

Good on ATT for passing up this deal.  

4 Messages

7 months ago

I’m more (Edited per community guidelines) that every agent only beelined to the easy stuff. Once I said I’m traveling out of country they’d Send me a link on ITNL day plans and thought it was okay to shrug off the rest. It has kept happening all day! eventually they started to play dumb or dropped from my conversation box .  One agent sent me a link to a video on how to “access my billing info online through my iPhone13pro max” (Edited per community guidelines)ff??? It’s evident that nothing I said actually got ingested into any of their heads.  I would be explaining something and I’d get cut off and they’d be like “well. But the international day passs!”  And I’m just floored. then getting the repeated copy paste responses. How incredibly insulting. 

I needed at least one them to focus on everything else EVEN if it’s not a possibility for ATT to offer better deal. ALL of them Ignored the bigger issue I had & all my other questions then tried to get to the next call… one of them went completely off the rail and tried to have me apply for an affordable care plan? I don’t need assistance paying my bills. I was asking about a device and no one would just tell me “no. We can’t do that. “ But they were also not leading into that either they had me going thinking there was something possible. All day. And in the end the last one was said. “well maybe you  can contact customer loyalty.” Like. Yeah! maybe suggesting that after reading how I’ve been thrown around all day and ignored. Maybe that would have been a great solution to offer in the beginning of that call… But now it’s reached a point to where Reporting to BBB may be next step.  

(edited)

4 Messages

7 months ago

@formallyAmom it was 0 on 2 devices but with 36 month $80-$100 unlimited plans. threw in the iPad and it all equalled up to a few bucks more than what I pay with them now.  

4 Messages

7 months ago

even if it’s not in ATTs best interest. The principle of the matter is that it shouldn’t have taken all fkn day.  

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 months ago

Sir, maybe you should have got a clue a little quicker than you did, that AT&T could not do what you were asking them to do?  

AT&T's deals for existing customers far outstrip what is offered by Verizon.  I know because I'm a  returning Verizon customer since 2019.    4 years with Verizon as an existing customer and eligible for absolutely nothing while AT&T customers have no trade in offers, or trade-in offers that provide them with a free phone.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.