The new iPhone 15
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

THe "SOLVED" link takes you to a "not found" page.

What I finally got to work was to enter the voicemailbox by pressing and holding "1" - when there, press 4 for mailbox options, 3 to set personal greeting and then re-record the personal message there.   

This is a work phone and I  can't reset the entire IOS and start over as there are settings that only my IT dept has access to - so the amount of time for that recommended  fix would be extremely costly. 

This is a STUPID error that I find unbelievable that AT&T hasn't fixed yet. 😞 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I had the same problem.  Cellular turned on etc.  noticed my data roaming was not enabled.  turned that on and i was able to save my greeting

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same problem here. Tried all suggestions and still getting error message. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Clicked on link....and got this now:

Error
Sorry, we can't display the tutorial for the topic selected. Please try another topic.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

You are  my hero 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The truth is you need to turn of your LAN or hot spot service and use cell only. The recording is done via the cell service. Turn it back on when done.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This service uses the cell network to Apple servers.  Turn off WiFi or hotspot service and then it will work.  Remember to turn WiFi back on when done

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks. I don't doubt what I did may just be a coincidence. My AT&T cell service has completely degraded over the last several months in Windsor CA where I live so I may have just got lucky with a cell signal strong enough to change my greeting. Sorry to say I may be leaving AT&T because of the poor reception

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I get the same error message but I have verizon.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Having problem now and also a business line so default is not adequate.  I tried everything mentioned above and nothing worked. Ideas? Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.