For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yes I did, no more error messages , I'm not doing a workaround , it is fixed!! The key was to ask Att to delete my box and recreate it, it just got corrupted somehow by me trying to setup voicemail using the iPhone before it was even setup.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

I, too, am not getting any more error messages and did not have to reset my
voicemail from scratch.

I cannot help but noticing that your problem was resolved at about the same
as mine, and mine resolved spontaneously.

I still believe that we were dealing with a system problem (technically, a
"hiccup") that was fixed, but history teaches us that it may well recur in
the future, as it has in the past.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hi All;

I am a retired systems engineer and my 45 years of experience tells me hiccups will come back if root cause is not identified.

Bill

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I had this problem, and my voicemail box was full, I deleted several voicemails and then it worked. 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

That is a wise comment which has already happened with respect to this
problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm not getting any voice messages.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Problem solved:

Go into your VM by pressing and holding one, go into personal options, administrative options, then turn off password. Done

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

My telephone now receives calls but does not correctly display new Voice Mail messages.  Interestingly, it displays the little red circle on the green phone icon, but not on the VM icon.  When I try to retrieve VM using the VM icon at the bottom of the screen, I am  unable to do so.  The red balloon will not disappear until I access my VM via  the press 1 method to access VM. 

I have rebooted the phone.  I now have removed the password protection from the VM as suggested by markrjinlv above to see if this is a practicle workaround.  Regardless, even if it does, it STILL means that the VM interface of iphone with AT&T is faulty.  

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you! 

The voice mail prompts worked. I had reset networks, turned off WiFi, visited the AT&T store where they gave up and referred me to Apple. (They put it on a diagnositic machine it showed me that it said it had a software problem.

I spoke to 2  Apple support people, one a 'supervisor' who said I needed hands on with an Apple genius at the store. I went to the Apple store, willing to wait - was told first appointment was Thursday - and this was Saturday, and this is a business phone. An employee had some sympathy and played with it a bit - and said anything with voicemail is a carrier problem, and I should go back there. 

What astounds me is that none of these people working for AT&T or Apple suggested this solution.

Whew! very glad you posted!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Thanks! Suggestion 29 worked for me on my i7. WiFi off Data on Cloud drive off. Recorded my vm message and it took! Thanks again!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.