Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
romad

Scholar

• 

356 Messages

Tue, Oct 4, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

The truth is you need to turn of your LAN or hot spot service and use cell only. The recording is done via the cell service. Turn it back on when done.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This service uses the cell network to Apple servers.  Turn off WiFi or hotspot service and then it will work.  Remember to turn WiFi back on when done

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks. I don't doubt what I did may just be a coincidence. My AT&T cell service has completely degraded over the last several months in Windsor CA where I live so I may have just got lucky with a cell signal strong enough to change my greeting. Sorry to say I may be leaving AT&T because of the poor reception

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I get the same error message but I have verizon.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Having problem now and also a business line so default is not adequate.  I tried everything mentioned above and nothing worked. Ideas? Thanks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I finally had success by turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.  I also saved the message BEFORE listening to playback. Which of these three made the difference I’m not sure. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I cannot set up my voicemail. Getting error 1035

Fia289

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Still a problem ? I give up.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Still a problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I still have the problem. I am not getting any help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I give up. AT&T is giving me no help in solving my problem. Just getting a standard answer. No help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I found no help from the comments and called the apple help number. She tried lots of things and then told me to contact my carrier. I would have to change my network settings, but in doing so would have to know the many passwords and I only knew 2. So I tried changing the greeting again on my phone. This time after waiting for the little circle in upper right corner to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and pressed Record. After recording the message I hit Save instead of listening to the message to see if I liked it. It worked. Then I called my numbers and listened to the message. It was fine.  Lane

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

FastLane506

I tried all the fixes on this page without success and then called the Apple Help 800-275-2273 and talked to the rep a long time. She could do no more except change the network settings, but I didn't know all the passwords I would have to put back in. So I tried to change my greeting again. After waiting for the little circle to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and hit record. After recording the greeting, I DID NOT hit play but hit save instead. It worked. Then I called my phone numbers and listened to the message. I didn't like it, so I did the whole thing again. Now I have the professional greeting I needed. I also have Grasshopper answering service. It did not change that greeting and the automated cue did not change it either, so I had to call Grasshopper.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

FastLane506

I tried all the fixes on this page without success and then called the Apple Help 800-275-2273 and talked to the rep a long time. She could do no more except change the network settings, but I didn't know all the passwords I would have to put back in. So I tried to change my greeting again. After waiting for the little circle to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and hit record. After recording the greeting, I DID NOT hit play but hit save instead. It worked. Then I called my phone numbers and listened to the message. I didn't like it, so I did the whole thing again. Now I have the professional greeting I needed. I also have Grasshopper answering service. It did not change that greeting and the automated cue did not change it either, so I had to call Grasshopper. I failed to mention that when talking to the rep at apple, she had me change my Voicemail passcode by going to Settings--phone and scrolling down to bottom.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

FastLane506

I failed to mention in my last and only message that when I talked to Apple Help, she had me change my Voicemail password by going to Settings--phone and scrolling down to bottom.

Get started...

Ask a new question