The new iPhone 15
mupi89's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 2:52 PM

Has someone cloned my phone?

I've been getting calls from random numbers. I also got a call from myself one night. Now I'm getting calls from people saying I've been calling them (which I havent). Is it possible someone has cloned my phone number?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

It is possible but very unlikely. More than likely it is someone spoofing your number. In other words, it looks like a call is from your number but really is not. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it other than change your number. Generally, though, the spoofers only use a number a short while then move on to some other number.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Att in Ellijay this girl Bianca had hard times getting me iPhone 7 but she went from iPad to computer to get the information in and it was supposed to be free iPhone 7 which I could got one that day but? I couldn’t have it she ordered me one that I have to pay for it ,didn’t make no sense to me or others customers.It’s a good thing I have my niece with me to listen as well.Took me forever to get it I have been tracking it while another girl told me they should got it and another person said it’s there wasn’t there.Gave me recycling number that belong to Miranda or Tobey somebody and I get all kinds of marijuana spams and medical and pharmacy,schools,doctors calls for them both unknown people .I called my number it’s said the person you have reached have not setup voicemail means it’s cloned..I will never ever use that att store in Ellijay..I want my number that I had since 2011 where my doctors and family know it..Oh! She tells me I didn’t need pay $5 for next up cause iPhone 7 is older phone and still paying it my phone supposed to be free but I’m paying $11.67 on it while she tell customers to go Walmart get cheaper iPhones..No wonder ATT don’t get business from customers.They should have cameras and speakers to hear them telling it.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

3 years ago

The person you have reached have not setup voicemail message does NOT mean the number is cloned, it means you haven't set up your voicemail.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.